A4-1 Weekly Drift Tournament | Theme: Street Tuners |

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 226 comments
Is that capture card or camera and It would be good if you can record todays one, especially as i'll be sporting the team colours.:sly:

Is that capture card or camera and It would be good if you can record todays one, especially as i'll be sporting the team colours.:sly:

This is camera. No problem i can save all replays and refilm them. Will take alot of time but only the best fot the team ;)

Sorry guys, I was unfortunately not able to make it to this event..but I should be there next week!! Have fun everyone!! (not home right now)

It was pretty sketchy tonight getting enough people but it was still a great tournament with me and monsterGAUZ still waiting to go head to head in the final.

Was good guys :). Me and monster had a good run. I cant believe how quick the ISF is.

Next weeks theme will be
'Japanese D1 style'
So get those big ass wings on those RX7's and Silvia's alike
This will be held on a very tight custom made track!
Enjoy

can i join?
psn powellx234

I'll add you to the list 👍

And to clear things up from the other night:
A sports sedan or a sports saloon is a descriptive term applied to a sedan automobile that is designed to look and feel "sporty", offering the motorist more connection with the driving experience, while providing the comfort and amenities expected of a luxury sedan.
I couldn't of described the quatroporte any better myself.

Dude i can't wait till next weekend. :)

@ everybody who wants to take part:
please make clear as soon as possible that you can join the tournament. we had huge problems because of too less competitors and had to wait 1 hour till we could begin.

So please every team mate of Team ID and everybody else who wants to take part: make sure you can enjoy the action.
The tournament will become even better if we are 16 people.

Applications: EVERYBODY also the Team ID members have to register for the next tourny and I created a list of the participants at the and of this post just for a better overview and order. (Just write ''I want to take part'' and your PSN name)

Tourny info for 2/26/2011 Theme ''Japanese D1 Series''

Track:
selfmade track at bay of tokyo, made by DrifterzZ. You can download the track at DrifterzZ (PSN: deenie-dee) profile or my (PSN: monsterGAUZ). It's called A4-1 #5

Battle System:
k.o. system (head to head, max. 16 drivers can get in competition), both competitors got some minutes to warm up and get used to the track, after race is started you got ONE lap for warming up the tires, then the battle starts. One is leading, next lap the other, then the battle is finished.

Judging System:
there is not one person who's the judge, everybody judges! everyone in the lobby who isn't competing watches the battle and got 1 vote! The competitor who got the most votes gets into the next round.

Rules for cars:
rear wheel drive
tires comfort hards
no driving assists

PS: Make sure you got a car that is used or had ever been used in the Japanese D1 Series

CURRENT PARTICIPANTS:

monsterGAUZ (PSN: monsterGAUZ)
DrifterzZ (PSN: deenie-bee)
powellx235 (PSN: RedSuns_Powell)
JDM_Import (PSN: JDM_Import)
L_Hamilton (PSN: GTP_L_Hamilton)
Klutchy (PSN: RedSuns-Klutch)
StuntDrifter (PSN: StuntDrifter)
crazynutt (PSN: crazynutt)
GYMKHANA_RYAN4 (PSN: GYMKHANA_RYAN43)
balang_479 (PSN: balang_479)

Last edited:
Dude how did you forget the Impreza and Monaro?(SP) the Monaro is The Pontiac GTO that rhys Millan used to drift and Kumokubo used to Drift the Impreza.

Dude how did you forget the Impreza and Monaro?(SP) the Monaro is The Pontiac GTO that rhys Millan used to drift and Kumokubo used to Drift the Impreza.

Are you kiling me? You can't make the Impreza RWD in the game so it's forbidden. GTO is ok.

Sign me up.
PSN : GTP_L_Hamilton

Kumokubo used to Drift the Impreza.

That's a custom RWD car made by JUN auto.

:sly:

You already saw my comp which is my #1 driftcar at time ;)

This saturday should be great. I saved a replay of me doing the track and you can get so close to the barriers. Shame you can't share replays really.

This saturday should be great. I saved a replay of me doing the track and you can get so close to the barriers. Shame you can't share replays really.

Oh yeah this track is awesome for the Ebisu feeling in combination with high speeds 👍
I hope more Team mates will applicate till saturday...

last appeal from me:
please, any Team ID member who's able to play GT5 at the next weekend sign up!
And anybody else who's interested to have fun and a good time with other ambitious drifters and btw winning a car, you can sign up too! We have enough place for min. 6 more participants!

Back