Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
'58 Plymouth Tornado Concept-
30425d1139068907-rare-disco-volante-barn-find-olds.jpg

30426d1139068918-rare-disco-volante-barn-find-olds-ii.jpg

1958+Olds+Eighty+Eight.jpg

1958+Olds+88+grill.jpg

Edit:
1967_Pontiac_Firebird_400_junkyard_sale.jpg

This site has some cool abandoned car http://www.junkyardlife.com

Last edited:
Yes, not an easy model to find by any means.

these are famous, pics of these two cars have been circulating in the internet for years, but I had never seen this one in the rain:
espadascrap-and-pantera-1.jpg

I was going to ask if that was a De Tomaso, but I see from the image name, it is indeed :)

'58 Plymouth Tornado Concept-
30425d1139068907-rare-disco-volante-barn-find-olds.jpg

30426d1139068918-rare-disco-volante-barn-find-olds-ii.jpg

Dear god that's so ugly it's cool as hell. Story or info on dat thing? I had NEVER seen that car, and a 50's concept car that escapes me is VERY rare. Way to go, rocZX.

Very interesting. I had never seen this car. My God it's dreadfull, but very cool. At least it survived.

Last photo is very nice and I spy Belgian plates on the Volvo, there's a few Volvos stashed away in a little car cemetary in my village. Not in a forest though.

Nothing really relevant about it, was a mid-level Chrysler offering starting in the late 30s, that spurred trough the early 60s (the one in the pic is a 59 or 60), and I believe in Canada it went on a bit further.

Anyone know what these are? Found them while passing through a tiny lake town in Southeast Oklahoma during my work route. Interesting stuff along this route.

1z1xv2r.jpg

1zd7xx2.jpg

Anyone know what these are? Found them while passing through a tiny lake town in Southeast Oklahoma during my work route. Interesting stuff along this route.

They're Volvo P1800s. Nice find 👍

Edit: Too slow, chicken marengo :ouch:

disinfected

That first P1800 shooting brake is pretty rare!

They both are extremely rare, but the shooting brake absolutely takes the cake, how could they leave such a car to rot? Awesome find! Moar pics?

They both are extremely rare, but the shooting brake absolutely takes the cake, how could they leave such a car to rot? Awesome find! Moar pics?

This. Although, that Coupe has rims out of 240.. Oh well. They must be rescued. Someday..

Not sure if I will be down that way any time soon, but if I do, don't think they'll be moving. There was also the other Volvo I posted in the DYASGT thread, so perhaps there is hope for these yet.

14052012181.jpg

Must be something British. It moved over the years through my town, with actually driving. :P

And a P1800 isn't extremely rare.At least not on this side of the pond. At best they are old and rare~ish.

Dennisch
Must be something British. It moved over the years through my town, with actually driving. :P

And a P1800 isn't extremely rare.At least not on this side of the pond. At best they are old and rare~ish.

Looks like an Austin princess... Not sure though.

Latest Posts

Back