Abandoned cars and barn finds picture thread!!!!!

• Thread starter Cano
  • 2,165 comments
noriyaro_mossy_roadster_001.jpg

What's that behind the Beetle?, looks to me like a Nissan Pulsar GTiR. I'm not 100% sure though.

What's that behind the Beetle?, looks to me like a Nissan Pulsar GTiR. I'm not 100% sure though.

I'm fairly sure it actually is! :(

Its got the GTi-R bonnet and spoiler, and considering a MR2 and a MX-5/Miata is also abandoned there, its pretty highly likely. :(

damn, that pic is sad, but it also shows that nothing escapes from bein' abandoned. The Miata is one of the most popular cars right now and look. Alas, 57 Chevys and such cars have also been some of the most popular cars in the world for decades and you still can find them in total decay...

IMG_3171_resized.jpg

Bel Air two door hardtop.

If the original engine is in that Bel Air and it doesn't have to much rust, it could easily be sold for $30-40K.

7156413891_ac99824853_o.jpg

Part of the Ebisu graveyard. :( Thankfully some of the missiles are just left there because it's cheaper than storage.

7156433685_de57dbc05e_z.jpg

7156434201_7bf739810a_z.jpg

The first image isn't, but the others are. That red Skyline hasn't moved for at least 5 years and there's another area somewhere in the facility full of cars too.

Also:

ADM10-377.jpg

:(

Yep. Although that picture is 2 years old, so they might not be anymore.

Very cool. I'd go to the track just to see what junk now hides there. And well of course the legendary place and blah blah, but yeah, abandoned cars.

Name please ?

Full Set

Me and my cousin found this car abandoned soo he went to check it out , we could open the rear doors , the trunk and the engine hood. When he open the engine hood , it made a loud noise soo we both ran away ... but the owner was there and he chilled out said:

Go , close that s***. (relaxed). We still were scared , 2 mens and an old woman agains 2 14yrs. Dat car was soo beautifull , I just wanted to talk to the owner to ask how much for it . It still has automatics ? (R,N and D gears only).

:drool:

It is indeed a Borgward, very good cars in their time and thoroughly connected to Mexico, as the government bought the tooling for producing them when the company went belly-up in the UK and started producing them here. They are pretty rare now.

I knew it! I knew it all along. Just wanted to search the internet for confirmation. I guess it's all up to the individual mind for that info.

Thanks for calming my search frenzy RocZX. :lol:👍

Yes. (And no, I didn't just go read it) Maybe, try talking to the owner? Since it's apparent he doesn't like you being around the car?

Yes. (And no, I didn't just go read it) Maybe, try talking to the owner? Since it's apparent he doesn't like you being around the car?

Okay , I see you read it but not with full attention. Me and my cousin .. are both 14 Years old . :)

Back