? about GT2 soundtrack

• Thread starter SS97
  • 32 comments
What I love the most about this is the passion that people have for such an otherwise crap graphics, outdated gameplay racing game that is more than 11 years old for a console that nobody can remember. I just love the amount of LOVE that you guys put for this beautiful game. I remember playing this just after landing in Canada, I had emigrated from Argentina with my PS1 and GT1.... wow, great memories.
The soundtrack is also what I remember. Just such an amazing museum of the GT history that GTPlanet is.

When I played it on a PS2, the song freezes and continues to play that same note over and over until I finish the race. But when I play GT2 on a PS3, the game runs smoothly, with no song braking down. Plus, that song keeps playing over and over until the race ends. I'm listening to Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon, then after it finishes, I hear it again, and again, and again. It's like the game doesn't have any other songs to share during the race. So, I turn off the audio and put on my mp3.

I get that problem on PS3.

It totally would get old in the enduro's to hear the same song loop dozens of times: I used to hate that. I decided a long time ago to turn music off or at least to 50% in GT1&2.

i used to hate that too, so when the song bored me, i opened the case and thats it :)
Never got freeze of music or so, althought i have NTSC 1.0 ver

Back