ABS or no ABS?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thatman
  • 123 comments
  • 8,335 views

ABS or no ABS?

  • ABS?! Yes please!

    Votes: 43 59.7%
  • ABS? No thanks!

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • ABS? Meh...

    Votes: 20 27.8%

  • Total voters
    72
How did we go from ABS to seat belts and airbags? :lol:
Because when people pump the abs-brakes they end up quickly steering into a ditch, and they need seat belts and airbags to save them.
 
If you read more of the thread you might find out ;)

Dont be rude, he is a pretty chill guy...

On topic: My Peugeot 505 SR doesn't have ABS, and it was a luxury car in 1991... :S I dont find it necessary for the city. Wet surfaces and snow are another thing to worry about.
 
My Tacoma doesn't have ABS and its a 2002 pretty much fully optioned out. Can't say I miss it. But if I would like my next car to have it just in case.
 
Back