ABS0 Friends wanted

• Thread starter teth75
  • 30 comments
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
Teth75
Hi folks, i've started venturing online and had some really good ABS0 races. I'm looking for more like-minded racers who like an hour or so an evening (GMT) of chilled out clean fair racing.
Sometimes stock race/road other times tuned roadcars. ABS0 no aids and if u use cockpit view and or steering wheel even better!

Me too... I'm slow but wide, wheel user with ABS 0 whenever possible.

If it's ON in a lobby and I really can't get the car right I'll turn it on, but no-handbag lobbies are best :)

Well, when GT6 was released I went for the ABS0 option, unlike in GT5.
I'm mostly DS3 user but occasionally will drive with a wheel.

Tried my first online race with ABS0 the other day. With ABS0 in GT5, the car was a lot looser but in GT6 it's an understeer fest through out the whole lap... was really disappointed. It's less fun now.

If you combine forces with @Furinkazen here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-just-pure-driving.303101/page-2#post-9348716

..you might have a better chance of having a go at this with full rooms.
Thanks, didnt read much of the thread but I'm only really after a casual run as, and when, I'm on (which would be between 8-10 PM GMT 00:00 ).
So to reiterate, I'm only after casual fun races ( I wanna try racing all the tracks and try all the cars, can't do that once you get in leagues etc ) to enjoy the game, not get all wound up about ultra competitive racing. Fortunately I haven't the time for all of that! Lol

Last edited:
I run ABS0 nearly all the time, I don't restrict ABS in the rooms I host, but it will be cool to have more racers who are not using ABS. Might add some of you guys later if that's ok?

I have little spare time and I didn't touch the online mode, but I'm planning to when I reach the 100% completion. I'm a hardcore "all aids off" driver. Also cockpit view. I'm trying to finish the game this way. Feel free to add me.

Cheers!

Another "not much time", but an "ABS 0 or nothing" and "cockpit view" kind of driver.
Following GTP Planet for long, whenever possible, but never really joined the party (until today, I guess :)
If you take me, I'll gladly join the team!

Back