Absolute Drift Follow-Up "art of rally" Arrives September 23

• Thread starter Slapped
  • 187 comments
Wut, No, I need this right now.
There's a few videos on YouTube showing different camera views, I first saw them about 6 months ago & thought that's pretty good.

I don't know if they're made by a team or 1 person or how you can get hold of each mod (it might just be 1) but it looks fun.

Last edited:
There's a few videos on YouTube showing different camera views, I first saw them about 6 months ago & thought that's pretty good.

I don't know if they're made by a team or 1 person or how you can get hold of each mod (it might just be 1) but it looks fun.

It's a single mod and pretty easy to get set up, gave it a go last night as I was hoping I could create a form of bumper cam or cockpit view for it (IDKW I've always wanted to try AoR in first person, ideally with pace notes). Unfortunately, as the camera is dynamic (you get dive and heave as you brake/accelerate) it doesn't work for that, but it is still fun.

I didn't try a hood cam, will, will have to give that a go today.

Last edited:
Just a heads up that Art of Rally leaves Xbox game pass Ultimate on 15th November (it's usually 15th of month but can sometimes be slightly earlier for leavers).

Back