- la regina = Lancia Fulvia HF
- la hepta = Abarth SE 030
- the pebble v1 = Saab 96 V4
- the pebble v2 = Saab 99 Turbo
- the zetto = Datsun 240Z
- la super montaine = Alpine A310
- la longana = Alfa Romeo GTV 6

Last edited:
Finally there is custom livery support! Not really a fan of plain colours cars in game.

There are more info on the update at discord:

kDs5QNe.png

Happy to see more locations are coming in 2021!

Last edited:
What is the button for actually snapping the picture in photo mode?
I’m playing on a Mac with a PS4 controller and all the photo mode actions are mapped to the controller except the actual “Take Picture” which says F12. Pushing F12 on the keyboard has no effect, so not sure what to do...

What is the button for actually snapping the picture in photo mode?
I’m playing on a Mac with a PS4 controller and all the photo mode actions are mapped to the controller except the actual “Take Picture” which says F12. Pushing F12 on the keyboard has no effect, so not sure what to do...

F12 saves the snapshot to the Steam App. To access it, open Steam, click view in the menu bar then select screenshots.

Played and recorded with a potato. There's a couple of seconds out there even for me, I believe.

Last edited:
Aww yisss, this game looks and sounds absolutely phenomenal. Ooozing with so much style, just the right mix of hectic and chill. Thoroughly enjoyed Jimmy Broadbents stream, can't wait to finally play it myself!

Soooo, is it summer yet?!

Day 1 buy for me. I even got back to Absolute Drift after watching Art of Rally vid. Can't wait!

Latest Posts

Back