Absolutely insane Nurburgring vid... 3'19.786 -X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fedor1
  • 60 comments
  • 11,692 views
impressive, but i gotta say i'm hate fantasy cars in the "driving sim" for this reason. A good lap time with a mclaren f1, in the rain with all aids off (including abs) would be far more impressive. Also, track edge grip was low or real?

+1
 
Quick.

Why's there lateral g being generated to the right the entire length of the main dottinger hohe straight?

Must be set up like a nascar!!
 
Would be cool to see a direct feed of this with the track cam view point.
 
The video looks like he has assists on. There's no way he could have tires off track like that without spinning if TC was off. Either that or the track edge grip was set to something not realistic. Just my opinion.
 
The video looks like he has assists on. There's no way he could have tires off track like that without spinning if TC was off. Either that or the track edge grip was set to something not realistic. Just my opinion.

Haters gonna hate.
 
Forget the "green hell" , that was more like the "green blur" :scared:

It still worries me how you took the first main complex of corners on full throttle!
 
How did you keep the car so stable?

HOW???
 
Really impressive. Could someone (doing sub 3:30 on the ring) please upload a vid with km/h, all so far are in mp/h:)
 
Really impressive. Could someone (doing sub 3:30 on the ring) please upload a vid with km/h, all so far are in mp/h:)

Ok:tup: Here's my run. 3'19.619 Didn't really find the need to create a new thread for what is pretty much an identical video bar the speed unit.



Complete car settings:-

Aero Dynamics: Front 150, Rear 194

Transmission: 430

Drive Train (LSD): 60/60/60

Suspension:
19.0 19.3
5 6
6 5
4 4
1.8 1.2
-0.06 0.14

Brake Balance: 5 5

Increased Rigidity Installed.
Oil Change (1557BHP)

Aids:
Skid Recovery- On
ABS- 1
 
Last edited:
im not saying this is how he did it, because im sure a great deal of skill was involved. but I took my x2010 and put 150 f/r downforce on it, and it topped out around 250 but could take some corners unreal fast. I have only done the ring once and did it in 5:40, so to hack 2 min off is crazy. i dont think I could ever do it.
 
Ok:tup: Here's my run. 3'19.619 Didn't really find the need to create a new thread for what is pretty much an identical video bar the speed unit.


Complete car settings:-

Aero Dynamics: Front 150, Rear 194

Transmission: 430

Drive Train (LSD): 60/60/60

Suspension:
19.0 19.3
5 6
6 5
4 4
1.8 1.2
-0.06 0.14

Brake Balance: 5 5

Increased Rigidity Installed.
Oil Change (1557BHP)

Aids:
Skid Recovery- On
ABS- 1

Well done, very nice!
 
Does the X1 have a cockpit view? These videos amaze me and at the same time bum me out because it is going to be a LONG time before I can afford one of those.....work and kids have to come before gaming.

But man, someday.....wow.
 
very impressive but I think the x2010 is a daft silly car that has no place in a game like gt5, what next? are we going to see anti gravity racers out of wipeout appearing in the ucd!!! PD keep it real..:irked:
 
Very nice lap Mr Webber! I managed to achieve 3:27 without any assists except ABS on 1 (although you spend very little time on brakes so kinda irrelevant).

I will have to have a go using your setup sometime, your lap looks very good.
 
Very nice lap Mr Webber! I managed to achieve 3:27 without any assists except ABS on 1 (although you spend very little time on brakes so kinda irrelevant).

I will have to have a go using your setup sometime, your lap looks very good.

I found that skid recovery isn't a whole lot effective with this car, managed a 3'19.807 with it turned off.

 
Yea, trial and error has to be the biggest factor on reaching under 3:20. Just how many corners you can take full throttle, makes for some epic wipe outs at the same time!
 
very impressive but I think the x2010 is a daft silly car that has no place in a game like gt5, what next? are we going to see anti gravity racers out of wipeout appearing in the ucd!!! PD keep it real..:irked:
or, PODs from starwars...actually, I think antigravity cars wouldn't make the x2010 laptime...
--
and these 3.19 with skidrecovery off was awesome
 
I'm pretty sure driving the X1 in real life would kill you or give you serious brain damage.

I'm getting brain damage just from watching these sub-3:20 laps!!!:scared:

HOLY SHEEEEIIIITTTTTT!!!!

Has anyone done under 3:20 with the DS3?
 
I found that skid recovery isn't a whole lot effective with this car, managed a 3'19.807 with it turned off.



Words fail me Dan. Alien ability.

I just do not have the reflexes needed to drive the X2010 in a manner to Gold the challenges, got a Gold on Monza, Silver on Nurburgring GP and Bronze on Suzuka... Golding them all is out of the question.

How many laps over the years since GT4 do you estimate you've run at at the 'Ring?
 
these videos honestly hurt my brain cells

mad skillz.
 
I'm guessing: He has a driving wheel, a lots of free time, a lots of skillz and no "stop playing and pay me attention" girlfriend. . .:) Awesome driving dude.
 
WOW all three videos are wicked.👍
 
I found that skid recovery isn't a whole lot effective with this car, managed a 3'19.807 with it turned off.



I would send this video to Kaz for proof that aussie premium cars and bathurst should be in :)

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I always known that in Australia there are real aliens :) :nervous:
 
Best I can do is 3:27 and that's with a tidy lap. Am yet to try MarkWebber's tuning though, the limited slip is very differently setup to mine and there's some corners he takes flat out which I didn't think possible. But 8 seconds?! That's a lot of time for me to make up.

I might have to drink some Red Bull, maybe that's the secret.
 
Back