AC Cobra interior detail

• Thread starter RodSk8Dude
  • 3 comments
Brazil
Brazil
RodSk8Dude
Don't know where to put it, but looking at it right now, I noticed this: Has anyone else noticed you can see the AC Cobras interior from the outside? I haven't seen detail like this in any other standard, a little bit of the top of the dashboard, but nothing more. Maybe this was like this in GT4 too? I mean, it doesn't seem too much more heavy than what the other cars have.

IMG_20200804_221037966.jpg
IMG_20200804_221048682.jpg

In GT4 there was an option for convertibles to get roof down and they had interiors modeled enough for 3rd person view. Maybe PD brought it back, or they just used LQ premium Cobra model?

To confirm what Neddo said, first car that is shown in the video shows what he meant.

Kind of a shame too, the cars look allot better without the roofs, especially the Cobra.

I just didn't think the roof-up version of the cars had any detail inside, even if they had interiors in the convertible form. I wonder if this car was like this on GT4 as well.

They should have brought back the convertible models instead of the roof up ones, or both, roof up for rainy conditions.

Back