ac1´s Gallery: First contant.

• Thread starter ac1
  • 111 comments

ac1

Spain
Toledo
ac1ac1ac1
Very good at all !! first of all forgive my english. google translator does what it can.

Well, my name is Adrian and I hope you like my collection. No management Photoshop too so try to edit with some other app design. So for now forget about reflections and rain XD.

Criticism are welcome. Especially if I'm heavy with some effect.

Great to see a gallery from you mate 👍
Nice start, will wait for the things to come (there are a lot of them in your flickr' ;) ).

This week I'm too flawed to Zelda wind waker HD, so I decided to upload my first pictures I took to Flickr. Here you go, remember that they are my beginnings :gtpflag:

The truth that I was thrilled when they put a picture of mine for a news. Here is the original ac1:dunce:

Seriously "your beginnings" ? A bunch of great shot in fact ;) Love the first GTR shot and that McLaren one ! Great angle, excellent work on contrast ! The others are "just" very good ;)
And nice work also on the Aston set 👍

I must say, I've seen and liked a bunch of your stuff in the general photomode threads before. You have some pretty nice stuff.

I hadn't commented on your first few sets in here only because I thought they were a bit weaker than some of the stuff I have seen from you. But a few of the last couple sets are quite good. In particular, I like these...

ac1

To me your first shots as you mention are very good and better than some of the recent ones. I hope to see more of this quality. :) 👍

Yes, it's something I know. And it's a shame in a way. Because in the forums you just go through the photos and other photos that most "like" have.

Much of the blame lies this photo:

I started with very convoluted angles without thinking that seem "real" but from here, you forget about good composition and you become obsessed.

Eventually all the photos are copies of an earlier, lost grace. It seems more work, always the same technique ...

But hey, it's all learning and trying to master certain aspects and apply them to your original photos.

For example, I became obsessed with many pictures of you with those cars that occupy only a third (I've always been very close approaches) and been closer to this:

Practically placing cars in many photos I have learned from your photos

And new this week, returning to my roots closeups.

7 Here there is no added, those weird things are supposedly the shadows of the tree through the smoke:dunce:

10 These days I'm looking for a place in the shade of the trees surrender the smoke from the wheels. Perhaps at Mount Panorama?

ac1
Yes, it's something I know. And it's a shame in a way. Because in the forums you just go through the photos and other photos that most "like" have.

Much of the blame lies this photo:

I started with very convoluted angles without thinking that seem "real" but from here, you forget about good composition and you become obsessed.

Eventually all the photos are copies of an earlier, lost grace. It seems more work, always the same technique ...

But hey, it's all learning and trying to master certain aspects and apply them to your original photos.

For example, I became obsessed with many pictures of you with those cars that occupy only a third (I've always been very close approaches) and been closer to this:

Practically placing cars in many photos I have learned from your photos

I see what you mean. And am flattered you followed my works that closely. I do actually like your interesting compositions and framing. Most often they work really well I think.

That M4 shot is really nice by the way. 👍

Also I think these following shots are great too, in many aspects from composition to toning as well. 👍

ac1

amazing job on the SLR shots :) M4 photo is real :) and I really like the last RCZ shot :)

Great shots. Shot 4 is very realistic in the Aston set. I had to look twice.

I'm glad you like them, and .... dont know what else to say :D, sorry for the delay in replying.

As advancement ....:D

Shame on GTPlanet white stripes are not seen:guilty:

Like I said, this set is splendid, and so are the VW, Mclaren and Mégane shots. 👍

Your compositions and toning work are really nice.

Latest Posts

Back