ac1´s Gallery: First contant.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ac1
  • 111 comments
  • 12,306 views
ac1
Many thanks gentlemen !! :D

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

16.


Love the 1st one, it´s very creative!!! The other ones are very good too.
 
Many Thanks mate ^^!!
 
2nd and 9th are really good ones :)
 
It really does not stand any photo in general. It's just a set trying to seem as realistic as possible. Headache often have these pictures ...
I tried everything possible to capture dust particles and water from the atmosphere itself.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

​
 
JJU.png




​
 
Impressive work on these Alpine shots. I need to work on this car as well. :cheers:
 
Impressive work on these Alpine shots. I need to work on this car as well. :cheers:
Nicolas !!! Thanks man. I have no doubt that you save an incredible set with this car :sly:👍
 
You've caught my eye since day 1 with the amazing way you create such realistic and great looking photos, I've followed your work quite closely. :)👍
 
ALPINEHNH.png





















​
 
Last edited:
I adore your pics of Alpine VGT
they are beautiful
And those of the Lexus are beautiful but I prefer the Alpine
 
I adore your pics of Alpine VGT
they are beautiful
And those of the Lexus are beautiful but I prefer the Alpine

Many Thanks man! Wipeout Style ^^
 
That F1 set is incredible! Every shot looks like it came right out of a movie frame. 10/10
 
You've caught my eye since day 1 with the amazing way you create such realistic and great looking photos, I've followed your work quite closely. :)👍

Oh, I'm flattered, I'm glad you like my work :cheers:

That F1 set is incredible! Every shot looks like it came right out of a movie frame. 10/10

Thank you very much !! This set gave me many problems that had to do things contrary to what I do :sick: but once I got the hang is a breeze :D
 
ssu.png

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.
​
 
BBB.png

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.
​
 
The last time I was online on GTPlanet it was October 2014. I pay a visit to the galleries as an offline guest to see what I have been missing lately. You sir, have such an awsome gallery, that I came online to give you a compliment 👍. Great work! You made me miss Gran Turismo 6 even more though :(.
 
The last time I was online on GTPlanet it was October 2014. I pay a visit to the galleries as an offline guest to see what I have been missing lately. You sir, have such an awsome gallery, that I came online to give you a compliment 👍. Great work! You made me miss Gran Turismo 6 even more though :(.
WOW! Thank you very much man, a pleasure that you like ^^
 
NN.png

My One 77 and me in GoodWood







No edit:
​
 
NN.png

My One 77 and me in Swiss Alps






​
 
NN.png

My One 77 and me in Tsukuba (LOL)







Next Time: Le Mans night, Mitsubishi Rally, Nissan R33 and HKS CT230R ’08
​
 
Last edited:
I really wish i have the skills and the time to do all the post shot processing work like you...

Your shots are all breathtaking !!

I admir the realism !!!
 
I really wish i have the skills and the time to do all the post shot processing work like you...

Your shots are all breathtaking !!

I admir the realism !!!
Merci Beaucoup!^^
Delighted that you like
 
Back