Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
  • 30,068 views
I sent PMS but no replies!


I'm looking for VERY VERY FASST TRADES at reset becuase i'm leaving home!
 
Im guessing your not interested in anything i have?
 
Im home and ready to trade in 2 slots!!!
 
This thread will be closed for quite a while as i'm dealing with some stuff! Im marking as completed and will open when everything is situated!
 
Only slot 1 will be available! Send me cars that i dont have linked in my garage!
 
Altezza Touring Car
Toyota Super Autobacs Apex MR-S '00

for level 17 ticket
 
I have those cars already, Anything Else?

I have a link to my Garage, I just got the Toyota MR-S sent to me, So thats not on the list.
 
Slot 1 open!!!!!
 
Still like the pic ;)
 
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car (0 miles) for lvl 24 ticket?
 
370Z Academy Version Vibrant RED *0 Miles* for ticket 1000, p24 , or cars?x1 colored? tell me what you need
 
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car (0 miles) for lvl 24 ticket?


Sounds Good,


Add Andrew9RS and send the car here

I'll send ticket from JDMRS9




Sound Good?
 
370Z Academy Version Vibrant RED *0 Miles* for ticket 1000, p24 , or cars?x1 colored? tell me what you need

If my deal above yours doesnt go through we will be dealing, and I will PM you if i open up
 
370Z Academy Version Vibrant RED *0 Miles* for ticket 1000, p24 , or cars?x1 colored? tell me what you need


PMd you
 
Clean your PM BOX!
 
370Z Academy Version Vibrant RED *0 Miles* and that girl ;) for a Bluebird or Toms Supra '97
 
hahaha I just accepted a Trade, If the deal doesnt fall through we may have a deal.... Excluding the Girl :)
 
Mazda 787B for your Mark iv?
 
No girl no trade......lol ;)
 
hahahaha, What if i put on a wig ;)
 
Thread Closed for the Day!

Trades Completed!
 
370z for Corvette C5-R '00?
 
What else you got? Im interested but seeing if I can use anything else you might have
 
370Z for RX-7 LM 0 miles yellow or white? to trade now.If interested pm me.Thanks:)
 
What car for the girl ? ;)
 
Back