Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
  • 30,063 views
370Z Academy Version Vibrant RED *0 Miles*
Ask me a Race car (LM,JGTC,LMNP,etc) in return for it and i'll see if i have it (most likely i do lol)
 
^
I'm at work So i'll PM you when i get home in about 10 or so hours to see if you're still available for trade
 
Open for business only for a short amount of time!!!
 
Interested in swappin a XJ220 LM Race Car for a F2007?
 
370z academy available ????
 
Want : F2007

Have : 908 HDi FAP – Team Oreca Matmut ‘10 & Team Peugeot Total ‘10
MUGEN S2000 ‘00
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car ‘85 & Stratos ( 0 Miles)
HKS CT230R ‘08 (0 Miles)

And a boatload of other cars, just those are recent acquisitions.
 
Got a link to your garage by any chance?
 
Both slots available right now!!!
 
Slot 2 closed!


Slot 1 still available!
 
Slots completed!


Back at it tomorrow!!!
 
Both slots available!!!!
 
I got 370Z silver or yellow
 
My Thread title is what I have, ;) not what I need
 
370Z Red for NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car - 0 miles

Sorry....
 
I have that car already,

Do you have a 21 Ticket?
 
Yes i do let me check is the Red 0 miles
 
Red 0 Miles 0 Changes I believe aswell
 
Yes i got level 21.... hmmm i dont think ive traded from this slot yet
 
lol

Add JDMRS9 and let me know when you've sent Request so I can go online and Accept
 
i can send first but we have traded before if you remember me ;)
 
I know, but my little brother wanted to be an asshole and use that account for his MW2 friends so he deleted everyone :(


Add JDMRS9

lol
 
Hey bro. Nice thread. You have several of my most wanted cars. Here is a link to my trading thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179618. My garages are also in my sig. Please take a look and let me know if you need anything that I have. My schedule is also on my OP of trading thread.
 
Sent level 21 ticket :)
 
370 Sent

:cheers:


Thanks Again!
 
You pic stick ROCKS !!!!! ;) ;) :)
 
I want the F10, 2007, & White X2010.

I have no idea what you do and dont have.
I have:
Zonda R
McLaren F1 Stealth
AEM S2000
Citroen C4 WRC
Ferrari F40
Gran Turismo 350Z RS

Thats all the Premiums i have that are desireable. Most of the race cars i have are Standard. :(
 
i thought u couldnt trade McLaren F1 Stealth
 
^
just what i was thinking LOL
 
I want the F10, 2007, & White X2010.

I have no idea what you do and dont have.
I have:
Zonda R
McLaren F1 Stealth
AEM S2000
Citroen C4 WRC
Ferrari F40
Gran Turismo 350Z RS

Thats all the Premiums i have that are desireable. Most of the race cars i have are Standard. :(

On my open slot, I have the F10 (with Seasonal Milage) , F2007 (0 Miles I believe) and 0 Miles on the White X1


Do you have any link to your Garage? I would take some Standard Touring Cars or Race Cars if you have them
 
Back