Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
Awesome, I'll Mark you down as Pending and 1 of my Slots will be taken to you tomorrow at Reset.

You can Friend Request JDMRS9 now and when i get on i'll send it at reset

Good stuff 👍

I'll add your account now. I'll probably be back for some more tickets at some point once this one gets done. I didn't keep a copy of the ones I won.

On my 90% Completed account I used all my Tickets, Once I hit a wall where I needed to start grinding, I started up my Other account to Start Collecting.

So im trying to keep all my stuff on that account and Still continue racing with my Primary.

That's a good idea.
I don't have much time to get my wheel out, so now I'm at the A-Spec grinding stage I'm just killing the PS3 with B-Spec, collecting cars, doing a few up etc.

Are your cars/tickets duped?

Would really like the blue or white x1

take a look in my garage to see if theres anything you'd like

can trade the now

I'd like your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09. I could trade it for a 787b or any premium car under 6 mil you want.

Would really like the blue or white x1

take a look in my garage to see if theres anything you'd like

can trade the now

The blue and White X1 is on the Account thats Pending a Trade Tomorrow. If you're free on the 9th then we can arrange something.

I'd like your Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09. I could trade it for a 787b or any premium car under 6 mil you want.

The R8 has 180 miles on it, I'll be willing to trade for a Fully Modded Yellowhat Supra?

We can set it up for Reset Tomorrow? Hows that sound?

The R8 has 180 miles on it, I'll be willing to trade for a Fully Modded Yellowhat Supra?

We can set it up for Reset Tomorrow? Hows that sound?

Sure, that's fine with me. I'll send you a PM now to sort out the details.

Both slots are pending trades for 2/8/11

if someone falls through then i will post which slot is available!

Would you be interested in couple of trades, similar to our last, where I buy premium cars up to 7.000.000 in return for your Ford Falcon XR8 and and your 1967 ticket?

^
I could be down for that, The only thing is today at reset i'm booked for 2 trades, so my Next open slots as of now that are available are for 2/9/11.

Back