Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
The only cars that I dupe, are the ones on SLOT 1 which is just a few X1s and tickets.

My 2nd account is my Racing account thats 90% Completed, Levels 32/23, All 60 License Gold, 700 Races done and 200+ Cars. 17k+ Miles Driven.

You never know as i'm always looking for some good fast standard/Premium cars.

Do you have a link to any of the cars you have?

wrist_strong
I'm really in need of either the Ferrari 330, a Toyota 7, a Jag XJ13, or a GT40. I just can't seem to get the historic event done with my stratos. I still haven't even touched my Bspec mode, so...

I noticed you didn't have the IS F DTM car. I got it. What do ya think?

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
If you want to do Historic, I can offer you a 2j Race Car with miles for the ISF DTM,

If not, then You can take your pick of the 330 p4, Toyota 7, XJ13.

Let me know

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
Falcon isn't available today and that account is pending trade tomorrow. MILAGR is posted on first page in Slot 1

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
TRADING FOR 2/9/10 DONE!

THANKS FOR THE EASY TRADES FELLAS!

Tomorrow we will be back in business!

Ronin_Kurenai
Hi Andrew.

If you've got slots open, is there anything you want from my garage for one of your Level 9 tickets? If not, anything from the dealership?

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
That slot with the tickets istaken tomorrow with someone I made plans with a few days ago unfortunately

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
Just a FYI, Idk what time ill be on today. Busy at work and pulling a double shift. As soon as I get a chance at home ill pm ppl and see if they're still available

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
Sorry to those of you who i Made plans to trade with today. You know how it goes, REAL WORLD calls and had to work a double.

SLOT 2 only open as of now! Let me know what you guys want! I'll only be on for about an Hour so get it while you can!

Andrew9RS , JDMRS9
Okay Sweet, No interest. Oh well, I wont be on until Saturday so I'll catch you guys later and update with anything new that I have gotten!