Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
I would really like to have your Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Would like to offer a level 21 prize ticket and or a Citroen GT Race Car ticket in silver.

Trade slots for 07/02 and 12/02 are taken

I would really like to have your Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Would like to offer a level 21 prize ticket and or a Citroen GT Race Car ticket in silver.

Trade slots for 07/02 and 12/02 are taken

That Car has 11.6 Miles on it as I used it in a Seasonal Event.

My trade slots for the Day are filled, When youre next available slot is open PM me and we can try and work something out.

That Car has 11.6 Miles on it as I used it in a Seasonal Event.

My trade slots for the Day are filled, When youre next available slot is open PM me and we can try and work something out.

Cool I'm open for Tuesday 08/02
I would really love to have that car, but cant get all Golds in the licenses at all

Yeah, I have all 60 Gold License Tests. It was a fun Journey getting them all.

Tuesday sounds good, Just make sure to PM me Tuesday Before Reset to remind me, As i get lots of PMs.

willing to trade my Chrome Bugatti Veyron, Sauber Mercedes C9, Altezza GT Touring Car, Mercedes CLK GT Touring Car, NSX Raybrig Midnight Purple 00'
PSN : sonnguyen604 any colored X1 except silver or pink

thanks for your time andrew. i would really want to get my hands on your 0 mileage x1 please tell me what vehicle you desperately want, and i will do in my power get you that vehicle :sly:

everyone loves r8.. jeez. nice fast car for track but over rated for my taste. i will try my best to get you that car. would you like chrome paint chip or imprezza rally cars ? probrably not ehh 💡

The R8 suprisingly isnt even for me. it's for one of my buddies that just started playing GT5. I told him i'd get it to him so i gotta stick to my word.

Paint Chips arent my thing, and I'm a Mitsubishi Owner. Subaru are the ENEMY :) lol

Reset is here! Please post when you have sent the car, i'll confirm recieved and i'll send mine right over!

Thanks fellas!

Yeah, I heard my Neighbors screaming at the Top of their Lungs Cheering!

Car Received and Sent the X1 to Honda_F1

Hey you said your buddy is looking for a R8 right? I got a Pescarolo Courage Judd GV5 Race Car '04 with 0 miles on it (770hp) i won last night, would he be interested in that? Its about the same thing

Back