Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
Yeah I can do that. let me take a swing through the Dealership and see what i'm interested in. Would you be able to Fully Mod with Oil Change or just purchase? :)

Yeah I can do that. let me take a swing through the Dealership and see what i'm interested in. Would you be able to Fully Mod with Oil Change or just purchase? :)

I think I could full mod it. I'll just have to check exactly how much I have.

Could you do the Nissan Yellowhat YMS Tomica GTR?

Yes, I can do that. The PSN it'll be coming from is adds70. I'll send a friend request for the account to send the 1000 ticket. (I haven't used it in a while so I can't remember the name lol).

Okay

Request JDMRS9 with the Account you want me to Send it to
Request Andrew9RS with the Account the Car is From and you can send it here

That too much trouble?

You're Screen Name isnt showing up in my List of ppl to send.. Let me restart Game and i'll send

Your PsychoKermit account isnt Showing up in the List for some reason even after the Reboot....

Do you want me to send the 1000 To another Account?

Your PsychoKermit account isnt Showing up in the List for some reason even after the Reboot....

Do you want me to send the 1000 To another Account?

It shouls be fine now. I forgot that I hadn't started the game on that account. I have now.

Okay, Give me a few mins i'll try again... You dont have the send the car yet if you dont want until we get this squared away

Sending the car through now. It has fresh oil and every part that was available in the tuning shop. Just be sure to change your tyes before you drive it. I started at the racing tyre end and finished with comfort softs. Hahaha

Received and Thank you Very Much!

If you need anything else in the Future let me know. I'll always give Returning Traders First Priority :)

Hi there.
What could I offer you for a Level 12 ticket?
I can get hold of pretty much any car in the dealership under the 10mil mark, or anything in my garage.

Do you have a link to your garage?

Also, just know that i'm not available for Trades until Tomorrows Reset :)

No I don't, not yet anyway. I am currently sorting that out.

Also, the reset time is fine. When abouts does your reset occur, I'm in the UK over here.

Back