nige Messages 730 Messages GTP_nige/scooby_nige Oct 26, 2006 #1 Was having a bad day until I found this!!!!!! Enjoy! http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-875.htm nige
Was having a bad day until I found this!!!!!! Enjoy! http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-875.htm nige
1 1X83Z Premium Messages 20,944 usa Oct 26, 2006 #2 This is absolutely classic, but I'm not sure if I believe it!
nige Messages 730 Messages GTP_nige/scooby_nige Oct 27, 2006 #5 Integra Type R I've heard this before and it's still funny! Click to expand... I saved it onto my HD so when I'm in need of.........I just turn it on. nige
Integra Type R I've heard this before and it's still funny! Click to expand... I saved it onto my HD so when I'm in need of.........I just turn it on. nige
Keef Premium Messages 25,465 OH Messages GTP_KeefRacer Oct 27, 2006 #6 That's a pretty funny one! I bet his boss loved it. And I believe it, crazy-man laughter like that is hard to fake.
That's a pretty funny one! I bet his boss loved it. And I believe it, crazy-man laughter like that is hard to fake.
1 1X83Z Premium Messages 20,944 usa Oct 27, 2006 #7 I don't know; I think it's scripted. Sounds like it happened in Texas.
K kikie I'm here In Memoriam Messages 24,178 in the land of stupidity Oct 27, 2006 #8 I don't believe it happend. I thaught that his laughter was fake.
CAMAROBOY69 Premium Messages 18,565 Michigan Messages CAMAROBOY69 Oct 27, 2006 #9 Integra Type R I've heard this before and it's still funny! Click to expand... I have too and I agree still funny. kikie I don't believe it happend. I thaught that his laughter was fake. Click to expand... I dont think its fake. If thats a fake laugh then he wins an award for best fake laugh of the century.
Integra Type R I've heard this before and it's still funny! Click to expand... I have too and I agree still funny. kikie I don't believe it happend. I thaught that his laughter was fake. Click to expand... I dont think its fake. If thats a fake laugh then he wins an award for best fake laugh of the century.
1 1X83Z Premium Messages 20,944 usa Oct 27, 2006 #10 Regardless of whether it's real or not, it's hilarious. His characterization of one woman as "Mother Goose-lookin'" just kills me.
Regardless of whether it's real or not, it's hilarious. His characterization of one woman as "Mother Goose-lookin'" just kills me.