Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
Don't, as you were correct. I should have specified a delay BEFORE the send date, not after.


And don't worry my last blood tests are on the 23rd but that won't take all day... looks like I'm a free bird!


Thanks to north of you for your concern.

Ace

Maybe I was but you have one hell of a good reason so like I said take your time,life naturally comes first,and in a situation like that things like this are easy to overlook.
 
Theace37
Send the SL first so I can start working on that replica for you. 👍

Thanks

Ok no problem mate

Take your time on it

No rush

Cheers
 
I will be removing that one post now that the people who needed to know, do.

If it isn't to much to ask, could the people who quoted it remove the quote aswel?

Thanks much
 
Do I need to remove any,if so which ones?
 
Rob192005
Do I need to remove any,if so which ones?

No your good, it's just the first post from loco and optimum from today.

Thanks
 
Theace37
I will be removing that one post now that the people who needed to know, do.

If it isn't to much to ask, could the people who quoted it remove the quote aswel?

Thanks much

Sorry

Not possible on my phone

Does not display all the options

Can you remove for me?
 
No,he can't only the one who made the post can edit it...or a mod I'm guessing.
 
No its fine

Just edited it

:)
 
Thanks optimum
 
Sorry that was to OG but it seems like he managed to fix it.
 
Rob192005
Sorry that was to OG but it seems like he managed to fix it.

Yea well in light of that lets give something away for free eh?

Very special replica to the next person to quote this post.

This will be the only one on offer and I won't be telling you what it is.

-Comes with express delivery on the 24th of this month!


Side note- pictures of the Tamon design S2K and RS6 up tomorrow!
 
Last edited:
Theace37
Yea well in light of that lets give something away for free eh?

Very special replica to the next person to quote this post.

This will be the only one on offer and I won't be telling you what it is.

-Comes with express delivery on the 24th of this month!

As much I want to take this ''special'' replica for editing the post..

I can't do it!!

Just make it quick!!! :(
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
As much I want to take this ''special'' replica for editing the post..

I can't do it!!

Just make it quick!!! :(

You sure you don't want it????
 
Yea well in light of that lets give something away for free eh?

Very special replica to the next person to quote this post.

This will be the only one on offer and I won't be telling you what it is.

-Comes with express delivery on the 24th of this month!


Side note- pictures of the Tamon design S2K and RS6 up tomorrow!

if you don't mind?
 
Theace37
You sure you don't want it????
....

Go on then

Had to give in in the end

;)
 
sharky969
if you don't mind?

If opt1mum don't take it it's yours...


Opt1mum would you like, if so you SHOULD take it...
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
....

Go on then

Had to give in in the end

;)

Ok it's yours!

And with that I'm off to sleep. 1am already!
 
Theace37
Ok it's yours!

And with that I'm off to sleep. 1am already!

Ok thanks

And Good Night

its 6am here and still have not went to sleep

:dopey:
 
Ok thanks

And Good Night

its 6am here and still have not went to sleep

:dopey:

I woke up between 12:30 and 1am ,long day ahead.:lol:
 
I would like a AC3S mustang drift car please. I don't have any tickets for trade.
 
LiveSideways
Sorry I don't have any tickets to trade with tho

That'd ok, it's free then!
 
What do you want for a drift stang black with blue wheels? I don't have any tickets though.
 
LiveSideways
Thanks mate my psn:unit_kid___98

You have to add me with the name of the car you want and your GTP id.

No hard feelings but you will be delegated afterwords ok?
 
Jurraic5
What do you want for a drift stang black with blue wheels? I don't have any tickets though.

It's free mate, send me a friend request with the car you want in the text!
 
Theace37
You have to add me with the name of the car you want and your GTP id.

No hard feelings but you will be delegated afterwords ok?

It's ok I will FR you now
 
Back