Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
Theace37
You have to add me with the name of the car you want and your GTP id.

No hard feelings but you will be delegated afterwords ok?

What doesdelegated mean?
 
What would you want for that Maserati and BMW?? oops double post
 
locoman88
What doesdelegated mean?

I ment deleted.

And loco, I'm looking for tickets, ANY tickets...

Edit- what color would you like the cars.

Maserati is available in white, red or black
M3 is available in matte dark blue, matte light blue or matte silver
 
:D My Aston Martin comes in 3 days *dances happly*
 
Theace37
I ment deleted.

And loco, I'm looking for tickets, ANY tickets...

Edit- what color would you like the cars.

Maserati is available in white, red or black
M3 is available in matte dark blue, matte light blue or matte silver
okay what does the red look like? also the bmw of me getting that dark blue.
 
locoman88
okay what does the red look like? also the bmw of me getting that dark blue.

Ok dark blue, and they all look good, but I'd say the the colors would go in this order.

1-white
2-red (plus side is it stands out)
3- black (I think black looks awful objects this car, I only make it available cos the car comes in that color IRL.

So what''ll it be?
 
Theace37
Ok dark blue, and they all look good, but I'd say the the colors would go in this order.

1-white
2-red (plus side is it stands out)
3- black (I think black looks awful objects this car, I only make it available cos the car comes in that color IRL.

So what''ll it be?

I'll take Maserati in white and BMW in matte dark blue.
 
What's your ps acount name?
 
SL65 for the custom replica project sent!

Can't wait for the replica to come back!!

Or shall I say replicas? ;)

Also TVR is on its way tomorow
 
Last edited:
I was wondering what you would like for the:

Brabus SL700
Ford Mustang Drift Car

unfortunately I have no tickets :(
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
SL65 for the custom replica project sent!

Can't wait for the replica to come back!!

Or shall I say replicas? ;)

Also TVR is on its way tomorow

They'll be on their way soon and thanks for the TVR!
 
ShortAzianKid
I was wondering what you would like for the:

Brabus SL700
Ford Mustang Drift Car

unfortunately I have no tickets :(

I would like the TVR Tuscan sipped six and the TVR tamora from the current OCD.

(These are the standard ones of course)

Reply if you have any questions and send me a FR with what cars you want and your GTp name!

What color wheels would you like on the mustang?
 
Sweet looking car mate,thank you.:)
 
Rob192005
Sweet looking car mate,thank you.:)

Glad you like... respond here if you have any complaints. There can always be a Vrs.2 update!
 
Not a complaint but do you mind if I have the Cerbera speed 6 from your ocd instead of one of the other replicas mate? if it's in a colour I need.
 
Theace37
I would like the TVR Tuscan sipped six and the TVR tamora from the current OCD.

(These are the standard ones of course)

Reply if you have any questions and send me a FR with what cars you want and your GTp name!

What color wheels would you like on the mustang?

Sounds good I'll shoot over a FR, hopefully tomorrow and for the wheels surprise me :)
 
ShortAzianKid
Sounds good I'll shoot over a FR, hopefully tomorrow and for the wheels surprise me :)

Ok... will do M8!
 
Jurraic5
What's your ps acount name?

Same as my user name; Theace37


Plus it's right over there
<---------
 
Theace37
They'll be on their way soon and thanks for the TVR!

No problem

BTW I have a Tamora in Rosso Pearlescent, interested?
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
No problem

BTW I have a Tamora in Rosso Pearlescent, interested?

I don't have that one! Yes I am. What would it take to get it off your hands?
 
Theace37
I don't have that one! Yes I am. What would it take to get it off your hands?

Free of charge!!

Next available is the 10 Sept, is this okay?

Sorry if its long but going on holiday

:)
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Free of charge!!

Next available is the 10 Sept, is this okay?

Sorry if its long but going on holiday

:)

That works for me!


THIS IS AN UPDATE!

I leave for Japan the 5th and will be back the 9th if your car was due to send at this time, it will be delayed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this trip was just sprung upon me yesterday!
 
Lucky.I'd love to go to Tokyo some day..
 
Theace37
That works for me!

THIS IS AN UPDATE!

I leave for Japan the 5th and will be back the 9th if your car was due to send at this time, it will be delayed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, this trip was just sprung upon me yesterday!

No idea when I'm getting my cars, but I'm super jelly, have fun I always wanted to hit up Japan
 
ShortAzianKid
No idea when I'm getting my cars, but I'm super jelly, have fun I always wanted to hit up Japan

You'll be getting them late sept. Check the second post of this thread.


Thanks hope it will be a fun trip!
 
Theace37
You'll be getting them late sept. Check the second post of this thread.

Thanks hope it will be a fun trip!

Oh right you guys are all organized and stuff, well I'll still hit you up with the FR and keep those days open
 
Not a complaint but do you mind if I have the Cerbera speed 6 from your ocd instead of one of the other replicas mate? if it's in a colour I need.

Did you see this post sir? if it's a go you'd have to buy it before you go,and send it when you get home,as the ocd would update whilst you were on vacation.
 
Back