Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
Hey Fisho!
Is there anything left?
 
NEW REPLICA! Aston Martin DB9- by Hpi, now taking orders!
 
Theace37
Welcome to Ace's Replicas!

Giving away FIRST replica of each car for FREE!
Can I have the DB9 for Free?:D
 
DB9 is yours, since your the first one
 

Can you send it to WagnerAlmeida?Very appreciated :) Can I send the FR?
 
Yes that is my rule, you MUST send the FR
 
NEW CUSTOM REPLICA ORDER, so to celebrate lets make the next order Free?
 
thanks, will accept.
 
To the People who have Ordered the Alpina B3 S, is there a spesific matte shade you would like: the options are as follows

Matte Black
Matte Silver
Matte light blue
Matte Dark Blue
Matte White
 
I'd like the Maserati, what colors are available?
 
I'd like mine in red :D
 
Can I also get one of the Mustangs?
 
Oh sorry about that comment. I thought my friend was in this thread. Nevermind.

Is the any cars that are free at the moment? Other the Aston martin...
 
Yes the AC3S Ford GT is free
 
4 brand new replicas check them out, Ford gt and Aston- first of each ARE FREE!
 
I would like a Ford GT too.
 
Ooh I want the GT and that black Mustang too!
 
you guys know the deal, tb, your gt is free as it was the first order

David, that'll be two more tickets please ;)
 
Hi sir,would you mind if I have the Mustang(the dark one) instead of the Maserati? thanks.:)
 
no prob, but your maserati is free and your mustang isnt, would you like both, two for the price of one!
 
For the Level 22? done!.👍:) thanks.
 
awsome, your in the scedule
 
And you're in mine.:) I raced the bobs for a while too.👍
 
Back