Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
Can I get the green wheels on my mustang?
 
Hey ace, can you out me down for the nemesis db9? Got a lvl 16 ticket if that's cool
 
Hi,

I would like to order the following cars:
  • AC3S Ford GT '05
  • Brabus C620 '08
  • AC3S Ford Mustang GT DRiFT Car
Okay, I can give you two tickets on july 30 and 31 ... deal?
:)
 
that will be fine, your on my scedule
 
AC3S Ford Mustang Mk. 1: Up tomorrow!
 
I'd like both Brabuses. I think we can make a deal.
 
QuarterRutger
I'd like both Brabuses. I think we can make a deal.

Ok. Your on the list send me a friend request saying your Gtp name
 
500th post so free replica. Next person to post gets it
 
Theace37
What would you like free

Brabus SL700 is really cool. I'll add you tommorrow. Well actually it's today for me since it's almost 1:30 AM ;). I Will buy your other Brabus later.
 
Ok. You won't get it till September ok?
 
Yea no kidding I've got a bit if a tight schedule
 
Yes. But I have had a delay with the pics will be up on the 1st
 
I apologise for the incovience but photos of the next car will not be up until Tuesday

Sorry
 
Cars start shipping out tomorrow!
 
Did you empty your send box yet? i tried to send that one colour shift but it was full.
 
Rob192005
Did you empty your send box yet? i tried to send that one colour shift but it was full.

What's the gift box? Where you recieve your gifts? I did yesterday,maybe someone put a lot of stuff.
 
That was to The ace.
 
mate change my car into the Mustang GT in Pink please. ;)
 
Rob192005
Did you empty your send box yet? i tried to send that one colour shift but it was full.
Carp no. Will do tomorrow
 
Still accepting orders though
 
Any you are giving out for free?
 
Back