Ace's Replicas- Looking For Half Term Car Reccomendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Theace37
  • 645 comments
  • 29,338 views
locoman88
Any you are giving out for free?

Hummmmmmmmmm. Why not next person who hasn't all ready placed an order before gets one free
 
Theace37
Hummmmmmmmmm. Why not next person who hasn't all ready placed an order before gets one free

Maybe me? I haven't placed an order but i won one i will get in september.
 
QuarterRutger
Maybe me? I haven't placed an order but i won one i will get in september.

True. Beating the system I see. What would you like
 
Theace37
True. Beating the system I see. What would you like

Since i get both brabuses, i like your ford gt drift car. I hope i don't sound too gready now. :S
 
QuarterRutger
Since i get both brabuses, i like your ford gt drift car. I hope i don't sound too gready now. :S

Drift car or the ford gt

The drifter is a mustang
 
Theace37
Drift car or the ford gt

The drifter is a mustang

The mustang please. Pick the color you like the most, but not pink ;)
 
Mean green M3 now completed for freddunks
 
Mean green M3 now completed for freddunks

You still have contact with Freddunks?
Seems he disappeared halfway our deal :lol:
 
Outeke
You still have contact with Freddunks?
Seems he disappeared halfway our deal :lol:

Actually no. I just finished his replica. I sent him a pm. If he doesn't claim it it's will be yours as I know it isn't in your thread.
 
Actually no. I just finished his replica. I sent him a pm. If he doesn't claim it it's will be yours as I know it isn't in your thread.

Oh hmmm, after sending me 3 cars he vanished with a full inbox :lol:
I bet he has his reasons... 👍

It took me some time to find out that he asked for a custom replica.
Nice, of course I don't have that one if it comes fresh from your hands 👍

See when you can send, you seemed to have a big schedule nowadays hehe
Good to see the replica business is more and more popular 👍 👍

Have a nice day!
 
Outeke
Oh hmmm, after sending me 3 cars he vanished with a full inbox :lol:
I bet he has his reasons... 👍

It took me some time to find out that he asked for a custom replica.
Nice, of course I don't have that one if it comes fresh from your hands 👍

See when you can send, you seemed to have a big schedule nowadays hehe
Good to see the replica business is more and more popular 👍 👍

Have a nice day!

Yea. Don't worry about spots. I've saved you some spots. And if he doesn't claim it. It's yours outeke.

Btw. What are the 6 you said you would like?
 
Yea. Don't worry about spots. I've saved you some spots. And if he doesn't claim it. It's yours outeke.

Btw. What are the 6 you said you would like?

Nice my friend, very nice. Now I hope he doesn't show up ahahahha
Your cars are in my post #10 wanted (wish) list replicas!
Updated this morning when I had some spare time.

Those are there because I don't have them hehe..

But the ones I like you ask. I'm not a great fan of Mercedes Benz, so a no-no-like for the Brabus replicas.
I know I do already have 10 other ones, but that is just for the collection 👍
For me the AC3S Ford Mustang GT DRiFT Car is the best one.
I do like the Ford GT, so does the Hpi Racing one :)

So overall, nice list you got!
 
Outeke
Nice my friend, very nice. Now I hope he doesn't show up ahahahha
Your cars are in my post #10 wanted (wish) list replicas!
Updated this morning when I had some spare time.

Those are there because I don't have them hehe..

But the ones I like you ask. I'm not a great fan of Mercedes Benz, so a no-no-like for the Brabus replicas.
I know I do already have 10 other ones, but that is just for the collection 👍
For me the AC3S Ford Mustang GT DRiFT Car is the best one.
I do like the Ford GT, so does the Hpi Racing one :)

So overall, nice list you got!

Will be sending em all over.
 
Will be sending em all over.

That's generous of you mate 👍
Just at your covinience when to send them, no rush!
Meanwhile I'll mark them as pending on my wishlist for you.

Cheers :cheers:
 
Outeke
That's generous of you mate 👍
Just at your covinience when to send them, no rush!
Meanwhile I'll mark them as pending on my wishlist for you.

Cheers :cheers:

Ok. Thx
 
Zonda F Clubsport sent. I'll send the corvette either tomorrow or the next day.

Hope that's ok.

EDIT: actually not sent because your inbox is full, let me know when I can send it.

If I don't hear by near to reset I'll send to someone else and then send this tomorrow.
 
The ace sir,I am going to send you an fr from my alt as I have just ran out of space for cars on my main it'll be R-Triple-Zeros.
 
Rob192005
The ace sir,I am going to send you an fr from my alt as I have just ran out of space for cars on my main it'll be R-Triple-Zeros.

Ok
 
Can't wait to get my brabus c6201 saw one in real life today,with exact same paint! :drool:
 
I sent fr to theace37 from my alt.:)
 
Hi, this is a great idea...

i'd like to have an AC3S Ford GT '05... is that possible?
 
First replica sent out today!
 
Bad ass brabus !
 
Bad ass brabus !

I see what you did there.:lol:

@The Ace,is the send box empty yet? I was planning to send the 24 ticket at this coming reset,also I need you to accept fr from R-Triple-Zeros as the replicas are going there.
 
Rob192005
I see what you did there.:lol:

@The Ace,is the send box empty yet? I was planning to send the 24 ticket at this coming reset,also I need you to accept fr from R-Triple-Zeros as the replicas are going there.

Yes it is and I accepted
 
👍
 
Back