ACS Season 5 (AUS/NZ ONLY) | NO-TUNE GT500 | CLOSEDFinished 

• Thread starter mij2003
  • 92 comments
Great to see you in another series Warrior!
Thanks hatfield, I'm actually planning to run in a series every night, so far I'm Saturday here at ACS, Sunday - GT6 League, Tuesday - Ozcomobros. ORS are on Mondays.

Great racing last night. There's no margin for error at Brands hatch.

Thanks hatfield, I'm actually planning to run in a series every night, so far I'm Saturday here at ACS, Sunday - GT6 League, Tuesday - Ozcomobros. ORS are on Mondays.

Great racing last night. There's no margin for error at Brands hatch.

I had never heard of the Sunday one, I will check it out!

Edit: I am running Lexus LFA Lime Green and number 3 for this series

Last edited:
Not sure if I will be there tonight, depends on whether my kid is still sick or not.
According to the OP, there is no ACS race this weekend (Australia Day long weekend), Hat.
Round 2 will be next Saturday. (Feb 1st)

Cac.

Hi, I would love to join the series as a wild card if possible, I haven't tested any of these cars so if you could let me know if there is a spot and what cars are still available.
Thanks ev

Sorry I haven't replied for so long guys, I've been away and was already over my mobile data limit for this month.

Hey Mij,

After further testing I would like to change my car selection to the GTR.

Cheers
Ok but after this you can no longer change your vehicle.

Hi, I would love to join the series as a wild card if possible, I haven't tested any of these cars so if you could let me know if there is a spot and what cars are still available.
Thanks ev
There are wild car places available and as a wildcard all vehicles are available for your selection.

I probably won't make it this week sorry.
No worries mate, thanks for letting me know.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night :cheers:

Hey all,

Round 2 is here! Tonight we'll be racing 30laps at grand valley speedway.

Room will open at 7:55pm AEDT

Look forward to seeing you all there! :cheers:

Well done to Mij. Unfortunate lag incident hampered my race last night. My race was going well, I had planned to save my tyres for the first 10 laps so I could make it to lap 25. Then on lap 9 cac's car stopped instantly as a result of someone else's right infront of me so then I had to pit to fix the damage leaving me to do 21 laps on the hards with the stop bug.

@Vend and Widfo. Did you guys put hards on at your stop because on the replay it showed you were still on softs.

Hey guys
Yeah warrior same on my replay, widfo & vend both show as soft & soft but their lap times on the second set were hard tire times.
Well done mij.
On lap 2 i was hit from behind my a mysterious car that was there then it wasn't and all i can say is it was purple.
CHEERS redness-63

Well done to Mij. Unfortunate lag incident hampered my race last night. My race was going well, I had planned to save my tyres for the first 10 laps so I could make it to lap 25. Then on lap 9 cac's car stopped instantly as a result of someone else's right infront of me so then I had to pit to fix the damage leaving me to do 21 laps on the hards with the stop bug.

@Vend and Widfo. Did you guys put hards on at your stop because on the replay it showed you were still on softs.
Hey guys
Yeah warrior same on my replay, widfo & vend both show as soft & soft but their lap times on the second set were hard tire times.
Well done mij.
On lap 2 i was hit from behind my a mysterious car that was there then it wasn't and all i can say is it was purple.
CHEERS redness-63

Thanks guys, the honda felt really good last night, felt like I was on rails for the whole race.

In regards to WIDFO and vend, at the end of the race the game would have penalised them if they had not changed tyre type at least once.

I will be watching the replay as soon as I can, I will look at the lag related incidents and tyre issue then.

Looking forward to next weeks race, hoping for a full grid.

:cheers:

Apologies that the points table is a bit simple but this is how it will be until I get better at using google spreadsheets.
ACS Points

1st: mij2003: 50
2nd: warrior2167: 46
3rd: WIDFO: 37
4th: redness-63: 33
5th: Cactass: 31
6th: GTP_JTV: 27
7th: vh_mik: 21
8th: VENDALISM: 16
9th: Lost-on-drugz: 0

DRZ-Hatfield: 0
molch_82: 0
GTevan1080: 0

**Fastest lap point for Round 2 is yet to be added

Thanks guys, the honda felt really good last night, felt like I was on rails for the whole race.

In regards to WIDFO and vend, at the end of the race the game would have penalised them if they had not changed tyre type at least once.

I will be watching the replay as soon as I can, I will look at the lag related incidents and tyre issue then.

Looking forward to next weeks race, hoping for a full grid.

:cheers:

Current pit glitch has numerous anomalies.I had to pit on lap 12 due to heavy damage and selected the mandatory hard compound.Current GT6 is a joke might pack it up and head towards Iracing.

Congratulations on your win mij we had very close best lap times just like the old seasons lol

Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 6
Back