ACS Season 5 (AUS/NZ ONLY) | NO-TUNE GT500 | CLOSEDFinished 

• Thread starter mij2003
  • 92 comments
Well done to Mij. Unfortunate lag incident hampered my race last night. My race was going well, I had planned to save my tyres for the first 10 laps so I could make it to lap 25. Then on lap 9 cac's car stopped instantly as a result of someone else's right infront of me so then I had to pit to fix the damage leaving me to do 21 laps on the hards with the stop bug.

@Vend and Widfo. Did you guys put hards on at your stop because on the replay it showed you were still on softs.
Yes I pitted on lap 20 an put on hards, my laptimes increased and that is when mik caught me, I was 1 second slower on the hards than the worn softs. If I stayed on softs till lap 25 I could have possibly kept second place :irked:

I will not be able to take part tonight, I am away at work :grumpy:, enjoy the racing 👍

Sorry guys, I've been having heaps of trouble with my internet so I haven't been able to log into psn.

By the sounds of it there were a few away. If the race didn't get run it will be run next week.

With only 4 of us showing up, the race was postponed to next week Mij.
Thanks for sorting it out cac.

Again guys, I sincerely apologise for my no show last night, on the plus side I got my internet issues sorted out this morning.

S5Round3BriefBanner_zps20fcc36c.jpg

Room will open at 7:55 AEDT

Thanks for the racing, pity about all the disconnects and all the lag. I hope PD get their **** sorted soon.

I hope PD get the tyre glitch sorted soon as well. If you pit in a race your second and following tyres wear quicker at the rear and the lap times are slower as well. In other series I race in, everybody goes through the pits as soon as the race has started and do a rolling start after that. This stops anyone from being disadvantaged due to PD's inability to sort out the servers and their tyre model.

See you next time.

Results for race 2
1. warrior
2. Vendalism - FL 1:04.323
3. Redness - Dc Lap 5
4. Mij - Dc Lap 5
5. Widfo - Dc Lap 5
6. Cactass - Dc Lap 2

When Cac left in race 2 it caused a lag spike which i think caused you mij to hit the wall. Even will all the problems last night it was still a fun for me with two epic battles for the win with Vend.

Results for race 2
1. warrior
2. Vendalism - FL 1:04.323
3. Redness - Dc Lap 5
4. Mij - Dc Lap 5
5. Widfo - Dc Lap 5
6. Cactass - Dc Lap 2

When Cac left in race 2 it caused a lag spike which i think caused you mij to hit the wall. Even will all the problems last night it was still a fun for me with two epic battles for the win with Vend.

Thanks warrior.

After the lag spike caused me to hit the wall I thought I'd just cruise around and bag some points. Unfortunately the power went out and didn't come back on till 11:30 :banghead:

I'm going on Team 2, HONDA HSV-010 GT500. I will be able ONLY TO PARTICIPATE ON ROUND 8.
If you can only participate in one round you will be put down as a wildcard.

why only Aussie and New Zealand participants?
Unfortunately, in comparison to the rest of the world, Australia and New Zealand have pretty slow internet. A result of this is when we get connected with international drivers, the lag gets quite messy because our internet simply can't keep up. It's a frustrating problem because I would be open to international drivers if this problem did not occur.

I won't be able to attend this weekend.
No worries mate.

Bad news guys, I'm not going to be home in time to race so I will not be attending tonight guys.

Sorry

I've often wondered why the leagues down under are private. hope that gets resolves soon! i know you guys are really into motorsports.

thanks

I have decided to quit racing in this series and i've decided to quit racing in any future acs events.Thank you and goodnight.
CHEERS redness-63

Hey guys, I have to go to a 21st on Saturday night so I won't be able to race.

I'll make sure I make the Bathurst round cause I'm getting sick of missing races haha.

So who have we got left, are the enough of us a hold a race tonight ?

If everyone(other than me) turns up then you should have enough for a race, the wild cards should also get asked to race.

Good luck tonight everyone, I have to head of to this party soon so I probably won't see anymore posts until 1:00 tonight.

If everyone(other than me) turns up then you should have enough for a race, the wild cards should also get asked to race.

Good luck tonight everyone, I have to head of to this party soon so I probably won't see anymore posts until 1:00 tonight.
I won't be in any more races for this series sorry guys :(

Latest Posts

Back