CHAMPIONSHIP CLOSED

Last edited:
Team 3
NISSAN GTR GT500

Colour: GT Polarized 005-P

-WIDFO # 47

-

Last edited:
Season 4 was great and I learned a lot. Looking forward to racing with all the guys again and be a bit quicker this time around. The lines in the licence tests on GT6 helped me to see where the other guys were faster, I have been practicing:sly:

I would like to sign up as a wildcard if possible. I will definitely be unavailable for the final round at least. I will have to test the cars to make a selection.

If there is room on the night am I able to join or do you need the commitment to a season upfront?? Saturday nights are generally busy for me but I'd like to join in some races where possible.

I would like to sign up as a wildcard if possible. I will definitely be unavailable for the final round at least. I will have to test the cars to make a selection.
No problems.

If there is room on the night am I able to join or do you need the commitment to a season upfront?? Saturday nights are generally busy for me but I'd like to join in some races where possible.
If you can't commit to the full series I can put you down as a wildcard entry. This means that if we do not have a full grid of full time drivers on any given race night, you will be eligible to race.

Will watch this thread.

Haven't had much luck with my connection (keeps dropping out), if i get this sorted i will be keen. Time suits perfect.

Would go Lexus i think

I'll go the Honda please. I find that it handles the best of the 3 despite finding myself quicker in the Nissan I should be more consistent in the Honda

I'll go the Honda please. I find that it handles the best of the 3 despite finding myself quicker in the Nissan I should be more consistent in the Honda
Ok mate 👍

ill choose a colour soon and let you know mij
You'll have to paint your car the same colour as WIDFO's because you're on the same team. Or you could be in the second Nissan team with a colour of your choice.

Hey all
Happy new year to all.
I'm in .
Does it have to be a premium car ?
Cheers redness-63
Hey red,
you'll have to choose between the honda HSV base model '12, the Lexus sc430 base model '08 and the Nissan GTR base model '08

:cheers:

Back