Actor Eddie Griffin smokes an Enzo

• Thread starter wiss.mj
  • 27 comments
eek39co15tt.gif
Bwahahahaha... ! Oh yeah... that WAS an enzo. :rolleyes:

This was just shown on the local news, the female presenter said it's been written off and now there is only 399 left in the world............

.....:lol:

"Brother can't drive..." :dunce: :lol: (from here)

The car owner, Daniel Sadek, seems disconcertingly philosophical about it.... I suppose if you're going to let an amateur let loose with your Enzo, you deserve what you get!

At least the engine is still good :) If arabs can stick and SLR engine in an SLK, why not use this opportunity to stuff an enzo engine into a fiat 500 :sly:

This was just shown on the local news, the female presenter said it's been written off and now there is only 399 left in the world............

Proof that reporters 99% of the time have no car knowledge.

But being this is for Redline, it doesn't surprise me it's crashed. Half the friggin' cars in the trailer are shown in death scenes.

But that's certainly fixable, and knowing Ferrari, they'll do it.

speaking of redline, that movie looks like its going to be complete garbage. "hey look at me, im a girl that drives fast cars and can beat a mustang in a gt40, whoopee "

I couldn't even make it halfway through the trailer without losing interest

EDIT: I guess the trailer i watched was different, lol. I still don't find it very interesting though, i'll just have to wait and see. For some reason that girls face just annoys the 🤬 out of me

DWA
God forbid they make a "car movie" classy like Gran Prix or Bullitt...

I think they need to make more movies like LeMans with little dialogue and whole lot of racing.

Then again, even Hollywood would mess that up.

The funny thing about Redline is that everyone probably refused to participate in such a dumb film until they heard that they'd be driving the cars.

What a munter. Cars like that should be kept for people who can drive them properly.
I know even professional drivers make mistakes but the sort of person who thinks that more power and more turning is the way to cure understeer should stick to driving slow, cheap beaters 👎

I nearly died when I heard Sandra Sully say that; how can one be so dim-witted?...

Nevertheless, this...

niceworktherebuddyoc0.jpg

...was repaired and is still well on the road, so I don't see how this...

42378998st1.jpg

...couldn't be repaired either.

Ferrari must love these guys; what a field-day.
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5762/niceworktherebuddyoc0.jpg

Wouldn't it be kind of creepy to drive that? Knowing the previous owner died in the car :nervous:

If you were superstitious sure, but if you mean scared of the car because someone died in it no. That guy died because he was dumb and went far too fast and payed for the consequences. I'd drive it.

If you were superstitious sure, but if you mean scared of the car because someone died in it no. That guy died because he was dumb and went far too fast and payed for the consequences. I'd drive it.

After it having been in THAT sort of wreck? no, thanks, I don't want structural problems...

After it having been in THAT sort of wreck? no, thanks, I don't want structural problems...

Actually it was replaced. Very simple, they just build a new one. There's no reason to repair a frame that's been torn in half when it would just be cheaper to dig up some schematics and build a new one.

Actually it was replaced. Very simple, they just build a new one. There's no reason to repair a frame that's been torn in half when it would just be cheaper to dig up some schematics and build a new one.

Yeah, you don't 'repair' this kind of chassis. In fact i bet the only thing carried over from that wreck was the engine and transmission - and i bet they were completely rebuilt too.

That makes more sense.

So, Ferrari will, for a time, Make sure that the entire intended production run will remain in existince.

That makes more sense.

So, Ferrari will, for a time, Make sure that the entire intended production run will remain in existince.

I suppose it depends on whether the owner wants the car re-built or not. It might also depend on how long it takes before Ferrari run out of spare Enzo parts.

Back