GTP_WRS Week 122: Enzo Would Approve

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 126 comments
1:06.463

Taking bit by bit.
Still got like .7 left all over the place, just can't collect it at once.:scared::odd::banghead:
Too inconsistant on the brake. Hoping a GTEye spring update on the pedals will will help.:bowdown:

Any one seen a shop having 3DRap G29 brake mod inserts and parts in stock??:sly:
#ItCan'tBeTheDriver :P

New splits - reckon a couple of tenths on the table but this was pretty decent lap

1:06.206

Will give it another go over the weekend but will submit this if i cant!

1:07.177

.4 at the line but still losing lots of time in S2

You are not alone. Only seen 6s twice. Hard time figuring out where I am losing so much time. Maybe just too slow everywhere.

Ran more laps, most is probably the top section t3 through no name corner.

Last edited:
I am very sorry to boar you with my newcomner questions, but despite reading a lot i did not still get it:

I have registered and competed the time trial.

My times are:

lap: --removed--
S1: 45.267
S2: 1:10.883
S3: --removed---

I did not understand yet why only 2 split times are posted here. Can anybody explain that to me, please?

Regrettably Submitting with these splits

1:05.888

Was about .5 down by sector 2 what I was capable of but just getting it together on a lap that long was taking me forever... sector 3 i just went for it and pulled off my best one so far, if anyone goes faster sector 3 then fair play!
Moving onto next one.

I was busy all of today, wish i had more time on these combinations but i also wanted some practice for the online events so there is time on the table but.... anyway :)

Hope everyone enjoyed them - two awesome tracks! :cheers:

Back