Add your PSN ID for unofficial GTP informal racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 352 comments
  • 21,804 views
GTP_dylansan
GMT -5 (Eastern)
I loves me some low HP competition. ;)
 
PSN ID: abetterplaya
Time zone Eastern time zone Canada (Toronto)
Wheel: DFGT
Any racing is fine by me
 
Last edited:
krash357

See you there amigos!

Cheers!
 
PSN: bornmx
GMT+1200 New Zealand.
 
gaudeamus_xy

GMT-6
DS3, G27
 
Must say that I did not go a lot online and when I did I only found 2 friends out of 80 in private lobbies.

Maybe should try to add some GMT and also +1 and +2 on my friends list.
 
PSN: Joao71
TimeZone: GMT
 
xke ---- xke1971
 
PSN ID: ChaddingtonB
Time zone Eastern time zone Canada GMT -4 / -5
Prefer heavy damage no aids and lower powered cars
 
blackboxshem_GTP
GMT +8 (Beijing time)
 
smjbj

GMT +3:30 [ Iran ]
 
PSN- machate-man
Best on weekends, saturday +friday
GMT -8 or Pacific time (California)
 
PSN: just_me_the_dude
Weekends or Weeknights

-5 EST Toronto Canada
 
MarfyB22
 
PSN ID: fatrabbitbrain GMT-5 (Eastern)
 
psn: brandofo

GMT-5 (Eastern)
 
PSN: Sumo098

GMT

I generally prefer lower HP races (100-400)
 
PSN: BadDoggie (GMT).

Keen for some clean, decent online racing (although I reckon I'm a bit rubbish, I try to keep it clean).

Pls include GTP in the request!
 
PSN Digital_Raver

GMT but often into the early hours so might as well be EST some nights :crazy:

Generally prefer GT500 at the moment, but anything that's fairly even and clean.

I'd say i'm average, I always try to keep it clean.
 
PSN thefraggle123

GMT

Absolutly rubbish but like clean racing lower hp cars

Say GTP in message
 
PSN: mutch88

GMT-4

Controller:DFGT
 
PSN: mokalovesoulmate

GMT+7

Any kind of race (real or fun) are welcome. Favorite track : nurburgring 24h on the midnight+rain.
 
Back