Add your PSN ID for unofficial GTP informal racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 352 comments
  • 21,796 views
PSN:willsc2007
Pro GT5 race driver.
 
Add me, psn: GaggleShaven

Always clean racer with all aids off
 
Add me, my PSN is driftking18594.
 
Evillseed is PSN id too.

Using a DFGT. Enjoy HP-limited races with real cars. Don't invite me for Caterham or Veyron derbies please :)

Anybody is welcome to add me.
 
PSN: vakie-81
GMT +2
 
Last edited:
Hoosiermo
est Indiana
average clean driver
Dfgt
 
PSN: DirksyLT
Clean races, focusing on normal street cars. No nascar or supercars.
 
PSN: GTP_Razor240

Clean racing, any type of car, EST time zone :)
 
PSN: Fullmoonzer0
Location: Canada
Time: Central Time

Up for any races involving Rally, Super GT or Japanese cars, long time lurker now gonna get out.
 
PSN ID: SIM2KUK
Ability: Average
All aids off but ABS 1.
England, so GMT+0

Add me if you fancy some racing.
 
please add me:

psn: dmanpunk
location: eastern USA
up for all racing and car types
 
PSN ID: svoguy2000
Ability: Average
Aids off but do use ABS on some cars
Feel free to add me
 
PSN ID WylinU
LOVE THIS GAME
 
Feel free to add me , psn dig5dad,
clean racer, dfgt, gmt +0
Up for all clean car racing
 
Psn: pitihawk
feel free to add me
 
Hi, I'm Pablo from Houston, Texas, USA. I've been playing late nights after work, and whenever else I have time and the mood suits me. Feel free to add me either of my PSNs

Parabulla - main account
GTP_Parabulla - created for the planet's online series
 
Psn id: hitek9
Usually on all the time, no racing wheel(yet), up for some clean racing.
 
PSN ID - phrantiklol

I'm in Central time zone and I'm usually on during the day and then later at night.
I enjoy most any race but my favorite are HP limited that aren't realllllyyy powerful.

I'm currently using the controller with a DFGT coming soon and always race clean.
 
Add me Please-new--

same name as Id

DTRacer741
 
PSN: lb1990

feel free to add me, just mention its for the online racing :)
 
PSN: mcartt11

I am in USA, Eastern time zone. I am just starting to step into racing online. Not a great driver and would love to hook up with other average drivers for some informal races to get my feet wet.
 
Add me please - pyxen2009, I'm in Canada, GMT-5 (Ottawa, Ontario).

Usually play weekdays in the evening.
 
PSN: VonJarn

Feel free to add me:)
 
PSN: ferreira_racing

I´m from Spain and I use a DFGT.
 
Back