Add your PSN ID for unofficial GTP informal racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 352 comments
  • 21,793 views
its in the name, but ill post it here incase ;)

PSN: Snake55wildcat
 
PSN: ideesque
Location: UK
Online: Weekends, mid-afternoon on weekdays (4pm-6pm)
 
Paggydaggy - GTP_PaggyDaggy (D3 Silver)
 
phxsunsfan111
MST- (Arizona, USA)
G25
 
PSN: PaoYeezy
Region: Asia
Honest racer. All aids off except ASM (no wheel, using a controller at the moment)
 
GTP_Axionkt (D2 - Gold) G25
Location: France (100mb symetric so I can host)
Online: most week days early evening GMT
 
count us
psn id = xisco44 - g27 - est time
psn id = VeeDubber88 -dfgt - est time
 
I'm in for this:

PSN ID: DG_Silva
Time zone (GMT, UK)
 
zmikedz and/or GTP_BrokenVow (probably won't use the GTP tag much.)

I think for that GT5P Qualifier dealie I was D3 Gold.
 
I created my PSN with the intention of registering / qualifying with the league that was set up for prologue, so I've got the GTP tag...
Unfortunately, I got carried away chasing the top times in the RX-7 that I eventually contravened some or all of the submission requirements. I never got around to it again after that :crazy: I await the revealing of the new qualifier.

Anyway, I'm GTP_Griffith500; GMT, sporadically active, G25. :D

I'm up for a bit of everything, though I prefer racing in an environment of mutual trust :dopey:
 
gaudeamus_xy
advanced on DS3
novice on G27
GMT-6 (Central)
 
PSN : johnkiller2 (its my son's PS3, and he plays COD)
CET time
 
EMW-FZERO Clean Racer, but as always accidents happen. I need good competition! Every other room I enter has a veyron bashing it's way through! Just like forza,lol. It's hard to find a good room with a set power and weight restriction. Only problem is I have no ps3 mic. If ps3 had party chat I would. Use your brakes, not my car! :P U.S. E.S.T
 
Last edited:
PSN: Warptbork
GMT -5 (Montreal, Canada)
I prefer Street/Tuned Cars over Hyper/Race Cars.
 
NIGHT MICHAEL - B-l-u-e-s-m-a-n I'm clean competative racer) Feel free to add me.
 
willsc2007
US-GMT
anytime
DFGT
 
PSN: GTP_mtbiker157

GMT-6:00

DS3 (currently, eyeing a Fanatec at the moment)

Add at will.
 
PSN: h8rhrtr

(pronounced: hater hurter)

GMT: -6 (Central USA)

DFGT
 
xEL-BiLLUx , Clean Racer.
 
Psn: sphynx619
Us Eastern time. GMT -5.00
I play pretty irregularly mostly in the evenings (working 50+ hrs a week at the moment). All of my idiot friends play black ops and all my racing buddies are either pc or xbox only.
Just looking to play online a bit, anything from useless free runs to serious endurance races. Only Lvl 19 for the moment as I try to avoid the licensing and special portions of the game for now. I'm usually in time trial mode tweaking my cars and lap times.
Would love some friendly competition though so feel free to add me.
Using a DFGT as well.
 
Last edited:
PSN: ssaltong
Australia (GMT +10)
 
Back