Add your PSN ID for unofficial GTP informal racing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neal
  • 352 comments
  • 21,797 views
PSN: NihilismOnToast

Timezone: GMT

Location: Ireland

Bio: I am a clean racer, and a bit of an E-Type nut though I have been known to dabble in other cars. Feel free to add me for racing, trading or banter.
 
PSN: Bangai-O
location: UK
Timezone: GMT

Hardly any of my friends play GT, add me! Just want to get into a community spirit. Interested in Friendly races, Free runs, Classic and street cars.
Using a G25 when I can set it up.
 
PSN ID: racindave

Location: Ohio, USA, Timezone = GMT-5 (EST)

I really want clean, competitive and friendly racing. Feel free to add me if you desire the same.

If others are slower than me in the same car I am happy to run a slower car to make it competitive and try to keep up.
 
PSN ID: P3nT4gR4m666

Location: Scotland
Timezone: GMT
Edit* I lost my GTP_ account when my last ps3 died and unfortunately I signed up with a guerillamail account so I can't get it back :(
 
PSN ID: LiberalTugboat
Time zone: PST
Using: DFGT
 
PSN ID: Sildeh
Time Zone: GMT

Clean racer using DS3.
 
PSN ID: GaBulldog87

Timezone: EST

Really looking for some good people to race with after a couple bad outings into the jungle of PSN.
 
Please add me: GTP_Dyogenez

Country: Netherlands

Time: After eight o'clock.

I'm realy a rookie, I realy want to learn how to drive faster.

Hope to see you at te track!
 
scotland2810 is mine :)

Scotland :)
Time = most nights till 11ish :)
 
PSN: maroonz28
Location: Eastern United States
Time Zone: GMT-5/EST
Using: DS3

Always do my best to be a clean, fair racer. Trying to learn how to drive without any aids right now so I am still a bit of a newbie.
 
PSN: Ibreach
Location: Eastern United States
Time Zone: GMT-5/EST
Using: DS3
 
PSN: ShnitZ_fTw
Timezone: EST
Controller: DS3, most likely going to get a G27 for X-Mas.
 
PSN: dacxint
Timezone: GMT+8
Controller: G27
 
RoverT007
Eastern United States (GMT -5)
5-12 pm weekdays
 
M_Power714

Very occasional online racing - want to get involved more...

Timezone GMT +5 (EST)
 
biggyboom
cst/us
See ya on the track!
 
Xr-42
East Coast USA
G-27 Race Wheel
I am available from 5 pm-1:00am Mon. Through Mon.
 
Claytron2000
Qld Aussie

.....fairs fair.....
 
Add me to the list please if possible.

PSN-
BWX232

Location-
N.E. USA (NY)

Equipment -
»Broadband Time Warner Cable
»G25
»52" Aquos
»Sim-Seat racing rig on order (as of this post) - SR-2 Platinum Driving Simulator -
http://www.sim-seats.com/Platinum_SR-2_Simulator.html

I race clean!
 
PSN ID: diomedesbc
Western Canada (Mountain Time)
Looking for some friendly races. Have lots of cars to share!
Using G25 racing wheel
 
PSN= citizencrypto

Detroit MI (not so cool)
Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) = GMT-4
Weekdays 6-11 Pm
Looking for all types of races and fair trades.
 
PSN: GTP_Tango or Tango

Location:
Central US (MST)

Time on:
Usually after 8pm MST

equipt
Broadband
Wheel
OButto cockpit

I am pretty much a rookie, especially online. As a reference, I cannot get gold on IC-10 license, I can sneak a nose in on the final turn, but can't get past him. GRRR This is after a couple of hours of work
 
Umney100 I love any races add me
 
SS_1182

Add me! Let's race!!
 
PSN - bobtfu

From the UK and use a controller. Still learning...
 
Back