Additional decal access tomorrow?

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 37 comments
England
England
Barryballache
Who else is hoping tha a return to a work day means PD might be adding more people to the decal uploader access list? I know I am, its starting to feel like I’m the one person they havent given access to yet!

Anyway, fingers crossed more get added!

Agreed, been waiting and waiting as I see more posts along the lines of "got access today!"

The site took about half a second longer to load for me than it usually does when I tried this morning and got my hopes up before I was hit with "Service currently not available":(

Well I've been trying a few days a week for the last 2 weeks and just tried an hour ago. Still no access for me. :( :grumpy:

While others have uploaded some of the logos I want, there are still some I want to put up myself.

Is it geographical? Because it won't even let me get to the point where I enter my login details. I click 'log in' and it just fires up an error page

trying a couple of times every day but still not ready for me. At least other people uploads are very helpful.

.....yup. I have definitely been getting by with some excellent uploads from other users.

..... also, I am still waiting :)

i keep trying and i still have no luck, "Service currently not available" every time i log in, and i was also a beta tester

Boom! Finally! :D. PD is definitely rolling this out gradually. I've been checking my access daily, and finally some success! :)

upload_2017-11-22_15-13-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-22_15-12-19.png
    upload_2017-11-22_15-12-19.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 4
It is up for everyone now. I uploaded my first decal but it seems we cannot 'share' them to the public via desktop/mobile browsers. Should use Share function inside the game.

Latest Posts

Back