AdrenaTune ~ GT500 Nissan GT R

• Thread starter Adrenaline
  • 151 comments
Hey Dave, sorry for the late response, awesome time.
I too am just coming back from a break, played for the first time in months last night and there was a bit of a learning curve with the new updates I had missed. It seems like there's a bit more grip all around, I see the tire wear has been altered again, cars seem much more 'safe' when getting onto the throttle, LSD settings can be much more aggressive and slides/spins are much easier to catch. Not sure if it's just because I had been away for a while, or perhaps because of the GT Academy or what, but glad to see some of my tunes are still working!

Yes your tune was brilliant mate, i might give grand Valley Speedway a good test with the GT-R`s and NSX`s

Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca

tunesheetviper.jpg

*Originated as an RKM tune that RJ did as a favor to me. Since then I've spent months tweaking it to perfection. This tune was born, raised and built online. Hands down my favorite car in the game.

Test Tracks This car has been to just about every asphalt track there is, I'll slowly add online lap times, as I run them.
Trial Mountain: 1:12.270

User Lap Times
Monza: 1:43.xxx - RodeRuner1967

User Feedback

I am unable to see the tune for whatever reason. It just like a thumbnail. Is there any way someone can please email this tune to me at gunmanb@hotmail.com It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Back