Advanced Rally - Dirt

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brit-Nelson
  • 6 comments
  • 2,186 views
Messages
29
Messages
Brit-Nelson
Any tips for passing this? I've done snow and tarmac comfortably and have tried lancer evo super rally car and mitsubishi pajero to no avail. Whats the ideal car and set up etc? Many thanks
 
I used a Lancia Delta S4 rally car, never made any adjustments to it. Ended up winning comfortably if I remember right.
 
Traction control off, skid recovery on is all I can recommend. I used the Imprezza rally car that you win in the intermediate level I think.
 
Traction control off, skid recovery on is all I can recommend. I used the Imprezza rally car that you win in the intermediate level I think.

+1 In addition, make sure ASM is OFF, that slows you down in the corners. I used ABS at around 8 as well, to keep from losing traction while breaking. Dirt tracks are a breeze and a blast as well. Wish there were more rally races on dirt and snow. LOVE THEM!
 
Is advanced the last one? Use either the Lancia S4 or the Citreon C4 you win from the Sebastian Loeb challenge. Turn off TCS, ASM, etc, I had ABS on 1. Turning on SRF makes it a bit easier if you still have trouble.
 
Thanks guys... done 4 sectors and comfortably in the lead. Cant believe what a difference turning ACM makes
 
Probably one of the most fun A-Spec things I've done in the game. Codriver is awesome :D and GT5s random track seem so much better than my course maker tracks :P
 
Back