AE86 Lounge

• Thread starter KSL
  • 169 comments
Here is my AE86 S.S ver doing a drift on tuskuba drift sector, got trophy for over 10k, i got 11457, hadnt touched settings, just comfort:hard tyres and a few mods, definately love this car!

I have a 2nd Ae86 SS ver for trade with andy other ae86, found 2 SS in the shops, both the same.... lame

Not gonna win any d1 with it, but g25 with mdf frame built from the instructioins on here (build-a-pod) layered in carpet with sequential (clutch with gt does me in with the netural nonsense!!) no assists but abs on 1 (got a left leg injury and i can only press about half then I have to engage thigh muslce for more, so I never lock up lol biut gt5 feels weird with no abs....anyway

nice drift badman

honestly, when i first picked up the 86, i thought everyone was exaggerating when they said this car trains the driver. Now, I can never go back to my S15 lol this car is way too fun. Its like Im drifting in slo-mo/bullet time

hey guys the ae86 is my main drift car, i love the little thing. hit me up with some friend request and we can get a ae86 driftsession going.....

yeah ksl, gimme a sec doing another 20 lap b spec job lol, about 1/2 way now my psn is badman_99, add me n msg me gt planet so i know its you

I'm an enthusiast. But I still have to wait till I find it in my used car lot.

"Justin" isn't bringing them in any time soon from what he told me. (rofl)

Here's a video of me drifting the ss right out of the used car lot, did NO mods (except add comfort hard tires), did not modify any suspension settings. You can see the change oil light in the vid. Scored 14800 tsukuba section mode.

My psn is borodori, would love to dori with other corolla guys.

Last edited:
I just have a stock one. Took it out on Cape Ring, noticed the oil light and went "arg..." did a few power-over drifts and took it to GT Auto. I want to tune it up a bit before taking it out again. Sweet car though. I want one in real life.

I want one in real life.

Same, its kinda hard to find a decent one where I live lol. Most of the time the Filipinos and the Japanese locals have already bought them and modded the **** out of them. The only stock 86 i found here was my neighbors which he aint selling cuz he considers it as "Family" lol.

Heya guys.. Im joining this one :)
haven't been playing GT5 much.. due to other commitment limiting my time... :(
But I've been using AE86 since GT3.. main reason I just love the car and used to owned AE85 Trueno before switching to AE86 Trueno GTV and keeping it until now. in GT5 I only have Levin AE86 hatchback.

Yeah, def a good alternative to the other low hp car I use...
TrialMountainCircuit_4.jpg

Hey guys im up 4 a club im a mad ae86 fan ever since (wait 4 it)..... Initial d lol. i actually plan on importing 1 from japan next year and plan on keeping it pretty much stock a trueno gtv of course only i few mild mods and of course a 20v engine swap but im looking at close to $15000-$20000 for a good low km model any ways im always drifting online feel free to add me just the same as id here DrifTa-AJV make sure you say gt planet heres some pics of my levin i also have a s.s version but this 1 is pushing over 250hp Enjoy
TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_6.jpg

Back