AE86 Lounge

• Thread starter KSL
  • 169 comments
Yeah totally agreed! should make premium one on the SS version

Just sharing mine..
GT5AE86SS.jpg

I don't think that Takumi gets any upgrades nor sticker. Though his tweaks change because of the course he is in.

Yeah but i mean like all the weight mods every thing. i dont want them to take a the stock 86 and just say there ya go with a faster motor in it lol sorry i am going thought the season right now

Team ILUVHOOCHIERAAAKU's (yes, I know its hachiroku....) or Team AE86>ALL. Na just kidding, but I'm cool with joining a team or group. Anybody host a hachi-only room yet? I was thinking about hosting a room but I'm in Hawaii and a lot of you are already in bed by the time I get home from work.

Correct me if Im wrong but isnt the usdm is heavier compared to jdm? By the way I hate this standard and premium thing... can't even change the wheel on my ae86 :(. I like the wheel on SS but the stock wheel on non SS can't be changed :(

I don't think that Takumi gets any upgrades nor sticker. Though his tweaks change because of the course he is in.

Well Takumi has alot of upgrades on his 86. His 1st common upgrades were a Fujitsubo Muffler, RS Wanatabe F8 Rims, Cibie Foglights. Fujiwara Tofu Shop(Private) Sticker and a Zenki Front Lip. After the engine blow in Episode 6 of 2nd Stage, Bunta installed a Illegal version of the 20v 4age known as the TRD Group A 20v Silvertop 4AGE. This was a high rev version of its original. Bunta later installed A Bucket Racing Seat since it wasn't comfortable. Takumi had trouble for days ever since the Engine was change. In Episode 11 of 2nd Stage, Takumi installed the 2 Oil and Water Temp Gauge and the Smiths 12k Tachometer with a few help from his friends. The car rev to 11,000 RPM!! In Episode 5 of 4th stage, a another Bucket Racing Seat was place at the passenger seat, a Carbon Fiber Hood was added and Carbon Fiber headlights were added. Car outputs 240HP/11,000 RPM. If someone had that engine In real life, It'd be hard to make the car go to 240 HP at 11k because It is 250 HP at 11k in real life. weird ehh?

Well Takumi has alot of upgrades on his 86. His 1st common upgrades were a Fujitsubo Muffler, RS Wanatabe F8 Rims, Cibie Foglights. Fujiwara Tofu Shop(Private) Sticker and a Zenki Front Lip. After the engine blow in Episode 6 of 2nd Stage, Bunta installed a Illegal version of the 20v 4age known as the TRD Group A 20v Silvertop 4AGE. This was a high rev version of its original. Bunta later installed A Bucket Racing Seat since it wasn't comfortable. Takumi had trouble for days ever since the Engine was change. In Episode 11 of 2nd Stage, Takumi installed the 2 Oil and Water Temp Gauge and the Smiths 12k Tachometer with a few help from his friends. The car rev to 11,000 RPM!! In Episode 5 of 4th stage, a another Bucket Racing Seat was place at the passenger seat, a Carbon Fiber Hood was added and Carbon Fiber headlights were added. Car outputs 240HP/11,000 RPM. If someone had that engine In real life, It'd be hard to make the car go to 240 HP at 11k because It is 250 HP at 11k in real life. weird ehh?

damn, son. i've watched initial D but didn't know THAT much about his car lol..

Nice one!!! 👍👍👍
Btw do you make hole in the firewall for the dizzy? I run quad on bluetop once too but now I put back the original intake..

Some people just pound on the firewall with a sledgehammer, but I decided to cut a hole. I'm gonna make a custom patch panel that I'm going to weld in the firewall that will have the clearance I'm gonna need for the distributor and coolant lines.

Some people just pound on the firewall with a sledgehammer, but I decided to cut a hole. I'm gonna make a custom patch panel that I'm going to weld in the firewall that will have the clearance I'm gonna need for the distributor and coolant lines.

Yeah, I think that is the easiest way.. just pounding or make hole in the firewall.. last time I thought I want to do that too but now keeping the 16v

Back