AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Porsche 962C will be a fantastic addition to the roster. I will certainly try the Endurance race at Circuit de Sainte-Croix C II with it. Really enjoy that race but the Le Mans event will have to be first.
La Sarthe is Le Mans after all, all those cars became famous because that race. Is the only endurance I ran 4 times with all Group C cars.
Waiting for that Porsche badly.

La Sarthe is Le Mans after all, all those cars became famous because that race. Is the only endurance I ran 4 times with all Group C cars.
Waiting for that Porsche badly.
Whenever this update comes (it's not too late for a silhouette teaser) the 962 is definitely the car I'm most excited for. After the Fit obviously. The new Red Bull variant might be interesting. I'm not as excited for the others but I can't complain either way.

Okay, what will be some wild guesses that some will find "wrong" with the cars?

962:
- gauges are too dark
- standard decals don't line up or use artistic licensing
- time between gears are too long in shifting

AE86:
- similar to the E30 M3, handling is too sketchy
- time between shifting is similar to FuguZ
- feels too slow

Red Bull:
- difficult to apply decals

Audi:
- too much understeer

Renault:
- too much oversteer

Fit:
- novelty wore off 1 day after update

962:
- gauges are too dark

AE86:
- feels too slow

Red Bull:

Audi:
- too much understeer

Renault:
- too much oversteer

Fit:
lmao it's like peeking at a future forum post
What about some healthy livery discussion and what to apply to those cars?:lol:

962:
- gauges are too dark

AE86:
- feels too slow

Red Bull:

Audi:
- too much understeer

Renault:
- too much oversteer

Fit:

"We want more race cars..." *someone mentions 962* "not that race car..."

"We want more up to date cars..." *someone mentions Honda Fit* "not that up to date car"

Maybe the next time La Sarthe is in the Daily Race week, players will only use the 5(ahem, 4.5) Group C cars. :)

On my way to work yesterday I had a Drivers Ed Fit slow me up and I’ve decided that that will be the second livery I make whenever the update drops.

Last edited:
Technically, the 787B isn't Group "C". Right?

No the 787B is a proper Group C. It was classified C2 for Le Mans because the new 3.5L formula cars had been introduced and were classed C1 but was still running to the old C1 regs.

If anything the Nissan R92CP isn't a proper Group C car. It never raced at Le Mans, the 3.5L formula would have been in full effect by the time it was raced.

No the 787B is a proper Group C. It was classified C2 for Le Mans because the new 3.5L formula cars had been introduced and were classed C1 but was still running to the old C1 regs.

If anything the Nissan R92CP isn't a proper Group C car. It never raced at Le Mans, the 3.5L formula would have been in full effect by the time it was raced.
Exactly, "techically" it is C2.

Uhh, the X2014 Competition is suspiciously absent from the silhouettes...despite @saika159 saying (plus THAT LEAK THO) that it will come this month...

Well, I know I'm buying 4 out of 5 of those cars. And the one left out isn't the 962, Gordini, hachi-roku or the Fit.

Awesome! Roll on next week for those new cars as got some liveries waiting to go for DLC day. (not made yet but I've designed them on my laptop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back