AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that AE86 releasing with some drift mountain from Japan.....

tenor.gif

The BMW V12 LMR and Bentley Speed 8 are LMP900’s, not Group C lol. Other LMP900’s include the Audi R8 Race Car (Both 2001 and 2005 Oreca) and Pescarolo Trio (Peugeot, JV5 and Hybride)...

Ah yes my mistake... I was getting greedy with LeMans cars I wanted and blurred lines from GrC to LMP900.

Also Formula E still needs to come to GT Sport and needs decent circuit for them.
May I suggest the Montreal Street Circuit? Lot of interesting turns and elevation changes, located over a highway, near a TV tower, an old factory, a university, a hospital and an illuminated bridge.

Yeah, they made it in the middle of downtown. It was a kerfuffle.

The BMW V12 LMR and Bentley Speed 8 are LMP900’s, not Group C lol. Other LMP900’s include the Audi R8 Race Car (Both 2001 and 2005 Oreca) and Pescarolo Trio (Peugeot, JV5 and Hybride)...

The Bentley Speed 8 was LMGTP, not LMP900. Better aero but narrower tires.

LMGTP was created during the time LMP900 was around. The Speed 8 raced along side the R8 and Pescarolo Courage...

Also not true. LMGTP predates the official LMP900 class by one year. Unless you’re just using ‘LMP900’ as a catch-all for a 900kg prototype, which were around for awhile. But they’re still pretty different cars.

You wouldn’t conflate the Toyota GT-One and the BMW V12 LMR would you? Same distinction.

Also not true. LMGTP predates the official LMP900 class by one year. Unless you’re just using ‘LMP900’ as a catch-all for a 900kg prototype, which were around for awhile. But they’re still pretty different cars.

You wouldn’t conflate the Toyota GT-One and the BMW V12 LMR would you? Same distinction.
Meh... that are all pretty much the same to me. They only have subtle differences, that only the most loyal fans of Le Man Prototypes will distinguish...

I wonder about the color variation of the AE86.
The AE86 '83 has 3 colors in GT games, but actually it has 8 colors in real life!
62A8FA84-5B55-41BC-8388-8767DA7C03AD.png

Note:
If the color of the car is single, the pointed place in below picture (black plastic area on the door and the upper section of the bumpers) is not painted.
But in Two-Tone color, it'll be painted in the same color as the main body color.
635F82B8-243F-4C9E-87EB-BA84FE8BF219.jpeg

The AE86 '83 has 3 colors in GT games, but actually it has 8 colors in real life!
View attachment 814037

Note:
If the color of the car is single, the pointed place in below picture (black plastic area on the door and the upper section of the bumpers) is not painted.
But in Two-Tone color, it'll be painted in the same color as the main body color.
View attachment 814038
Did we get all those colors in GT2?

Edit: I think it may have been a yellow GT300 racing modification. So long ago...

Last edited:
May I suggest the Montreal Street Circuit? Lot of interesting turns and elevation changes, located over a highway, near a TV tower, an old factory, a university, a hospital and an illuminated bridge.

Yeah, they made it in the middle of downtown. It was a kerfuffle.

Monaco might be more likely and suitable for GTS. Formula E use a short layout and the GP layout would be better for faster cars and it’s been in GT before as Cote d’Azure.

Did we get all those colors in GT2?

Edit: I think it may have been a yellow GT300 racing modification. So long ago...
If my memory is correct, High-Tech Two-Tone, High Metal Two-Tone, and High Flash Two-Tone are available for both '83 Levin and Trueno in GT2, but High Metal TT became unavailable for Trueno in GT3. (Levin didn't appear in GT3)

In GT4, Levin had High Metal TT just like in GT2 ,but it was still unavailable for Trueno.
Their last appearance so far were made in GT6, but the situation is still the same...

But yeah, in GTS, some cars have more colors than in GT6. (e.g. Maserati GT S(9→19), Dino 246 GT(31→48), Racing Kart 125 Shifter(16→32))
So I have a little hope that PD will do the same for AE86... Looking forward to it.

If my memory is correct, High-Tech Two-Tone, High Metal Two-Tone, and High Flash Two-Tone are available for both '83 Levin and Trueno in GT2, but High Metal TT became unavailable for Trueno in GT3. (Levin didn't appear in GT3)

In GT4, Levin had High Metal TT just like in GT2 ,but it was still unavailable for Trueno.
Their last appearance so far were made in GT6, but the situation is still the same...

But yeah, in GTS, some cars have more colors than in GT6. (e.g. Maserati GT S(9→19), Dino 246 GT(31→48), Racing Kart 125 Shifter(16→32))
So I have a little hope that PD will do the same for AE86... Looking forward to it.
Yeah, same here. I mentioned several times I hope PD adjust the trim level, wheels, roll cage, etc, from the previous ones.

View attachment 814037

Note:
View attachment 814038

Interesting. I always thought they only came in white/silver/red. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure I've seen one in black/silver bottom, or maybe I'm confusing it with the Celica XX...

In GT1 you could get a special Trueno in pink as a prize from a championship :D

full

On the other hand, some cars have a reduction in colour (Citroen GT is obvious one, and I believe the SRT Viper also loses some stripe options).

In any case, the problem isn't as big of an issue now with livery editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back