B badang234 Messages 9 Surrey Messages mark091394 Apr 6, 2012 #1 Hi, I newly just got GT5 and wanted to get the sprinter trueno but havent found it in the used car dealer. Does anyone have any truenos?
Hi, I newly just got GT5 and wanted to get the sprinter trueno but havent found it in the used car dealer. Does anyone have any truenos?
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Apr 6, 2012 #2 Welcome to GTPlanet. Good luck with your search. As a new to GT5 person, I would recommend that you read any and all stickies relating to GT5. I can't send you anything for a week, but can lend you things. Just let me know what you need.
Welcome to GTPlanet. Good luck with your search. As a new to GT5 person, I would recommend that you read any and all stickies relating to GT5. I can't send you anything for a week, but can lend you things. Just let me know what you need.
B badang234 Messages 9 Surrey Messages mark091394 Apr 6, 2012 #3 Milldrum Welcome to GTPlanet. Good luck with your search. As a new to GT5 person, I would recommend that you read any and all stickies relating to GT5. I can't send you anything for a week, but can lend you things. Just let me know what you need. Click to expand... ty. where do i find said stickies and would u happen to know how to change my psn acc info as i typed it wrong here.
Milldrum Welcome to GTPlanet. Good luck with your search. As a new to GT5 person, I would recommend that you read any and all stickies relating to GT5. I can't send you anything for a week, but can lend you things. Just let me know what you need. Click to expand... ty. where do i find said stickies and would u happen to know how to change my psn acc info as i typed it wrong here.
JBanton Messages 2,185 London Messages Jonny-TWC Apr 6, 2012 #4 I could send you one next week if you have an XFR '10
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Apr 6, 2012 #5 badang234 ty. where do i find said stickies and would u happen to know how to change my psn acc info as i typed it wrong here. Click to expand... Are you on the computer or a phone?
badang234 ty. where do i find said stickies and would u happen to know how to change my psn acc info as i typed it wrong here. Click to expand... Are you on the computer or a phone?
rippley5150 Messages 197 Canada Messages rippley5150 Apr 6, 2012 #6 Hey Send me a FR I have a bunch of them Put sprinter in the title. psn rippley5150 Cheers
B badang234 Messages 9 Surrey Messages mark091394 Apr 6, 2012 #7 rippley5150 Hey Send me a FR I have a bunch of them Put sprinter in the title. psn rippley5150 Cheers Click to expand... i added u on psn i have to leave rite now but ill be on later do i just give u any fr?
rippley5150 Hey Send me a FR I have a bunch of them Put sprinter in the title. psn rippley5150 Cheers Click to expand... i added u on psn i have to leave rite now but ill be on later do i just give u any fr?
Q qqqq1222 Messages 1 canada surrey B Messages renk3nzoid97 Apr 6, 2012 #8 can i have a AE86 Sprinter Trueno too? i wanna be like initial D
jflomario Premium Messages 227 Connecticut Messages jflomario Apr 7, 2012 #9 i thought this car could be won. or why not just use the more recent version ?