aero parts (other)

  • Thread starter Thread starter bfox
  • 14 comments
  • 2,501 views
Messages
35
Belgium
Belgium
in the menu where you can buy aero parts there is a button "other", i have about 30 cars now yet still i was never able to buy any parts from "other", does anyone have a car that actually has an option for that???
 
Only one I've seen so far at ~50% complete is the Plymouth XNR Ghia Roadster '60 (prize car for.. something. I can't recall at the moment. Got it pretty early though.)

It's a 2-seat open top car, in Aero Parts->Other, you can add a cover over the second seat.

I've also read on here that the El Camino can add a camper shell on the bed, presuming this is also in "Other."
 
Yes the El Camino does have other and a caper shell, a rear spoiler and some kind of change to the rear window. I can confirm the same with the Plymouth XNR. I've had a few other cars that had parts listed in other but I can't remember what they were. I did the credit glitch several times and was upgrading every car I wanted in the process. As the OP says so far I haven't found very many with other parts. I'm at about 40% and have 156 cars that includes the AE cars.
 
To the 1st post, that Plymouth is a prize car for all gold in the second stage of goodwood

i'm not very patient with these section things... i'm always very happy with bronze on them
 
To the 1st post, that Plymouth is a prize car for all gold in the second stage of goodwood

Thanks, I went on a "Gold ALL the things!!" rampage after learning that only all-golds will earn prize cars for Mission Races and Goodwood. Its kind of a blur now :cheers:

Still need to go take that odd-looking beast out for a spin!

EDIT: the thread ghostrider linked to is how I learned about the El Camino shell.
 
I think the little car (Mito) used in one of the seasonals has "other" options as well, consisting of differently colored mirrors and trim.
 
I think the little car (Mito) used in one of the seasonals has "other" options as well, consisting of differently colored mirrors and trim.

yes i bought the little "kitchen-aid" look a like yesterday for that reason :-)
 
they're kinda dumb really (the mito's options) . I was hoping for more than that for the trouble of including an "other" option. The camper shell sounds funny though. I wonder if it falls off when you get into a crash...
 
Lamborghini Aventador has 3 different choices for side mirrors in "other" section.
 
The BMW Z8 & 2011 Lotus Elise have a hardtop roof option.
 
Lambo Diablo GT2 gets an even better bodykit.

Trans Am Firebird gets body kit, different noses, rear window cover thing.
 
Back