Interesting/Cool Modifications

• Thread starter ewitspaul
  • 1,061 comments
The 25th Anniversary Countach can have the wing a lot of Countach's are seen with. The Gallardo still has the same aero mods to make it look similar to a Superleggera. Though I'm a little sad as the E92 M3 no longer has the wing I used in GT5 to make it look like a M3 GTS. :( All the car's I've looked at have plenty of race car-esque wings, but not too many that look like manufacturer options, for example the wing on the Countach below.

Syracuse_1.jpg

The 25th Anniversary Countach can have the wing a lot of Countach's are seen with. The Gallardo still has the same aero mods to make it look similar to a Superleggera. Though I'm a little sad as the E92 M3 no longer has the wing I used in GT5 to make it look like a M3 GTS. :( All the car's I've looked at have plenty of race car-esque wings, but not too many that look like manufacturer options, for example the wing on the Countach below.

View attachment 86562
Reminds me of Lance Vance's Infernus

View attachment 86562
Was hoping that would be in game. Was doubtful they would have it. Very happy to see. Thanks for posting

Has anyone found race modifications like in GT5? i tried on the Evo X but I can't find anything.

I really hope they didn't forget about that. All production cars should be race modifyable

Has anyone found race modifications like in GT5? i tried on the Evo X but I can't find anything.

I really hope they didn't forget about that. All production cars should be race modifyable
They are not in the game even though the game says you can perform them.

You can buy t top inserts that are body color or black for the 78 Trans Am, someone already mentioned the topper for the El Camino. Also can have a tonneau cover.

The Alfa Mito has a sort of 'black pack' option which changes the headlight surrounds, front bumper inserts, wing mirrors and chrome window surrounds to a black finish. Looks great with black alloys.
It also has a chrome version of this, the standard option is grey.

BTK
You can buy t top inserts that are body color or black for the 78 Trans Am, someone already mentioned the topper for the El Camino. Also can have a tonneau cover.
You can also de-chrome the El Camino, just the bumpers or the side strips as well, even more oddly they come under aero kits!

Actually, that wing makes it look more like a Countach 5000-QV. Although I think the real QV has a more obvious kink in the spoiler.

The most aggrevating thing about GT6's modifications so far is the fact that you can buy aero kits, and flat floors, but THEY DO NOTHING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CAR

Just like GT5. I hate that. If I'm installing parts that would normally increase front end downforce, I want to actually get front end downforce. It's just there for looks. That's stupid. This isn't GTA V, it's a racing sim for christ sakes

The most aggrevating thing about GT6's modifications so far is the fact that you can buy aero kits, and flat floors, but THEY DO NOTHING TO THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CAR

Just like GT5. I hate that. If I'm installing parts that would normally increase front end downforce, I want to actually get front end downforce. It's just there for looks. That's stupid. This isn't GTA V, it's a racing sim for christ sakes
I'm almost certain flat floors do a lot. Look at the PP of your car before buying the flat floor, and then after. Somone showed a 30pp difference I believe.

I'm almost certain flat floors do a lot. Look at the PP of your car before buying the flat floor, and then after. Somone showed a 30pp difference I believe.
It lightens your car as well if I recall, since the entire bottom of the car is encased in carbon fiber.

You better look again because the flat floors do make a difference.

You better look again because the flat floors do make a difference.
I can support this. I did a test with the flat floor using an FD RX7 Spirit R. Without the flat floor I took the first turn at Laguna Seca at 43mph and felt the understeer. With the flat floor installed I managed to crack 50mph around the same corner. Both setups were tested on Sports Medium tires, and the RX7 was completely stock otherwise.

Back