After 150 hours...

• Thread starter Mateusz90
  • 79 comments
Poland
Poland
I have enough, there is nothing more for me. I can't even buy McLaren F1, after 150 hours of playtime.

I'm no longer GT fan. I was, for 25 years.

Gt7 is GT sport with 3 new tracks. Nothing more. I feel sick. Betrayed. The game is pathetic. Cash grab.

The last trophy for 3 legendary cars is still missing. I assume, that I should buy the cars by microtransactions? I guess I leave the platinum trophy. No need for it.

I'm tired explaining stupid decisions made by polyphony, like vision gt cars, standard cars in PS3 games or lack of proper game on PS4. Now the economy.

I'm tired of beeing fanboy for 25 years.

I agree. The game is hollow and absolutely lacking.
My overall experiences are is that this game makes an absolute mockery of tuning principles...
The physics and handling of the cars are like something from Burnout...
The Trial Mountain track in the WTC700 series has a seriously different level of grip/ feeling than the track you can race on in a custom race...
The GT40 after buying it l have found out is a pile of trash and drives like a tank. I thought it's body was made of fibreglass! Clearly it's made of 2" thick lead sheet in GT7...
As for the future, it will be more of what you got now. Low payout from dull catch the rabbit, rubber band racing.

I have enough, there is nothing more for me. I can't even buy McLaren F1, after 150 hours of playtime.

Gt7 is GT sport with 3 new tracks. Nothing more. I feel sick. Betrayed. The game is pathetic. Cash grab.

The last trophy for 3 legendary cars is still missing. I assume, that I should buy the cars by microtransactions? I guess I leave the platinum trophy. No need for it.

I'm tired explaining stupid decisions made by polyphony, like vision gt cars, standard cars in PS3 games or lack of proper game on PS4. Now the economy.

Exact same here.

I was a pessimist even before release, seeing the "finished" product, im sad i had such good instincts.

But hey, if you want good FFB and physics, theres a huge world of PC sims. You can drive in VR and even in the worst goggles its a different world.

Only the most stubborn fanboys persist in defending this game, makes me wonder wether they are paid trolls lol.

I have ONLY 9 000 000 credits.

I wanted to collect every available car, that was in NFS HP2. Nostalgia.
Hmm thats actually not as bad as I thought. Definitely still a way to go, but you could theoretically have it by May at this rate assuming it is available and price doesnt go up. Personally id keep at it, but if you're not enjoying it I hear ya

Hmm thats actually not as bad as I thought. Definitely still a way to go, but you could theoretically have it by May at this rate assuming it is available and price doesnt go up. Personally id keep at it, but if you're not enjoying it I hear ya
8 000 000 is from grinding on fischermans ranch before the patch 1.07/1.08 xd

Today I lost some credits because I needed to buy tires for the 30 minutes challenge on high speed ring. And I earned 5000 for it. Wow.

7.5 hours of GT7 per day? You okay there, buddy?
Yes, I've played hard. I was blind.

Today I lost some credits because I needed to buy tires for the 30 minutes challenge on high speed ring. And I earned 5000 for it. Wow.
Ahhh I see. Yea, they gotta have some higher payouts coming soon. Without a doubt.

That’s a lot of playing dude! I think I’d be sick of this game after 150 hours over 3 weeks too. Hopefully you come back. My money is on that you will

Last edited:
150 hours and only 8 million. ALMOST half way to afford a mclaren? In the previous GT series, the MF1 isnt even all that, its probably the same experience here. You can only enter it in high PP events. I'll just stick to playing GT6 on ps3. LOL

The worst part is, if it really is a collector car you will want another one to drive. One to rock and one to stock!

Last edited:

Yes, I've played hard. I was blind.
So you repeated Fisherman's Ranch 80+ times? I have no pity for you. Mechanically doing race after race... Kaz saved you. You just don't know it.

I did that race once. Because it sucks. I wouldn't do it again even if the payout was 200k... Why? Because it sucks! If I want to play rally, I'll play Dirt Rally 2.

The GT4 Cup on High Speed Ring pays 52500 (with clean race bonus) for 6m30s of driving.

So that's 420,000 per hour if you run that race consecutively (post-nerf income). Which if you had been doing that for let's call it 100 hours to allow for time spent doing things like licenses and cafe menus, is 42 million.

You could have bought two McLaren's if you had used your time better.

80 doesn’t seem like that many times to be fair, I’m doing it at least 30 times a day just for some pocket money it’s only 3 minutes

I did a lot of timetrials. You know, I buy a car and try to do my best on certain tracks in different weather conditions, time of day etc. Then I watch replays.

And I wanted to see Mclaren with ray tracing... Is that too much?

Do we always need to calculate everything in earned credits/time?

Where is the Joy of game? The joy may be different for every person.

How much should I grind to have a car that I wan't to? Is this fun?

I've checked FH5 car list and I'm in shock how good it is. So fresh. If they transfer it to FM8 maybe I'll give it a try.

And I wanted to see Mclaren with ray tracing... Is that too much?
You only paid $90 for this game. You do not have the right to look at the MF1 in it's ray traced glory for that pitiful contribution.

For that, The Kaz demands one (1) of the following from you:

Optimal grinding time to earn: 21 hours
Normal gameplay time to earn: 93 hours 🤡
Number of 24 hour custom races to earn: 152
Gr.3 custom race Nordschleife laps to earn: 2983

Once you have submitted yourself to this, you may be granted the experience you desire.*

*You may also choose to spend $200USD in "micro"transactions if you'd like to purchase the MF1 that you already paid for when you bought the game to be able to see it in its ray traced glory.

Last edited:
Coming from the fighting game community and seeing a few hundred hours considered grinding is pretty eye opening for me. It's like Sony/PD are trying to adopt FGC practices or something LOL

Last edited:
I'm pretty much in the same boat.

7056total 325/day average miles 54hrs and I have made 23m :yuck:

I have just been playing organically I maybe made 2m of that in what you would call grinding before they nerfed payouts. I was enjoying the game play but there are only so many times run the same events chasing the same rabbits. At this point I would be running custom races with a few laps on them but they pay nothing so why?

I never got used to playing Project Cars. I love Gran Turismo gameplay. And I would very much like PD to have the production pace of Slighty Mad to deliver its customers a circuit list similar to PC3.

I can't understand that, despite all the long production time, added to the budget, PD can't deliver a list of real circuits at least similar to half of this list.
Sem títulohhhh.png

The developer of the RIDE franchise, the Italian Milestone, is another that manages to put an incredible diversity of real and iconic circuits in its games. I don't understand why PD has this difficulty. This is list of the RIDE 4:
listRIDE4.png

Last edited:
Back