after a GT Citroen Race Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineblue02
  • 12 comments
  • 759 views
Messages
1,280
Messages
ems2121
anyone?
i can offer
X1
Ford Mark $
787b
Speed 8

and ask for a car. if i dont have it sorry.
 
Just in case you didnt know...
B-Spec Dreamcar Championship Series gives you a free one.
 
I can offer you a 0 miles one of these. I'm already sending you the Nascar tonight, but if you can wait another day. I can do you the GT By Citroen as well. It's chrome and looks the absolute bogs dollocks.
 
I have a Black one with 0 miles. Do you have any of theses cars below?
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
 
ill take the speed 8 or the 787b mess if interested on psn
 
Back