ahh the grafik is chrap??

• Thread starter PS3Noob
  • 14 comments
Terronium-12
And the point of this is what?

Maybe it could be to try and set a record for misspelled words and grammar errors in a single thread title and post.

No insult intended though, just a joke in good fun :). I don't have this game though, so I don't think I have much more to contribute here :lol:.

1. You really need to fix your grammar. Its terrible.

2. The graphic of this game isent bad at all. Its quite good. But yes it isent as good as GT5.. But well... you might still survive.

3. If you think of the sterring wheel its because you are using a DS3. If you use a wheel it will all go much more smooth.

Sorry didnt answer ... Yes yes i'm suck at english im from norway and cant that much english.. But it isnt only the steering wheel it is some lag in fast speed. I cant show it.. If you guys understand it isnt easy to film while drive:-P and my recorder is destroyed:-P I know it is a relly baf vid sry for that..

haha, im from Denmark as you may see ;)

But sometimes if the FPS drops it isent the makers of the games fault. Its actually sony, the guys who made the PS3. The amount of RAM is way to little. They should put way more RAM in the PS3.

I think this game has good graphics and honestly I never notice anything on the screen except for the track and the cars in front and behind me lol. I am driving for HRT in my second season.

the last lap who many rounds is that on?

and i thing its was the gravel or some gray sand.. what is that?

And when does the sesong quit?

Last edited:
Back