• Thread starter MistaX
  • 11 comments

MistaX

Deus Rex
Premium
United States
North Jersey
MistaX1
Since when did the little Forum box thingys on the Forums Main light up? That scared me, i thought my cursor was radioactive..

Jordan- Did you think about also including this feature in each individual forum? Or do you think that'd be a bit much?:confused:

Originally posted by Talentless
??

Click on the GTP Forum Index link, then move your cursor over the list of forums and you'll notice that they "light up" from gray to white.

Jordan's made the whole table cell a link, so you don't have to hit the nae of the forum, which is cool.

Jordan, like Josh says is this feature going to migrate to the threads list as well? (It would be cool!) :)

They call that a Mouse Over. Most common use is for links. It is a nice little feature that helps determine if its a link or not, plus it looks cool to.

I did notice that it does work just about everywhere I go on the site.

Pretty soon the buttons will probably do the same.. :)

Hehe, I was wondering how long it would take you guys to notice that. :D I do plan on adding that to thread and PM cells, but I'd like to modify the javascript so that it also "activates" the CSS' A:hover color to the text (so the text would also turn black when you put your cursor over the cell) before I implement it there. Now, if I only knew how to do it...anyone have some ideas?

Back