AI-generated car creations thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurNismo
  • 285 comments
  • 64,893 views
Some remastered prompts I did in an older generator:
1710280500486.png

1710280603104.png

1710280738401.png
 
I've always wanted to see what a shooting brake Viper would look like
 
Toyota ute.
_a184d535-3ccb-47de-90f0-a20403c2c684.jpeg
Ferrari ute
_b13fe535-8236-4adf-85f7-0b4160cfa3fb.jpeg
Car in bubble wrap
_b08de263-d796-46c1-9662-070a9db90ab1.jpeg
Modern lancia rally car
_dc81e7c4-43c5-494f-bf36-b4990f0b0983.jpeg
sprint cars
_07d8202f-124f-4fda-b2c0-6760686f75b3.jpeg
Race car in tunnel
_c9dab1c7-1f31-4d73-8a69-bcd13f7412cf.jpeg
Race cars
_17ba007d-065c-4c44-88e4-73d4168bb185.jpeg
lancia rally car
_16ab3edd-f7fb-4f43-99da-90686d1332be.jpeg
 
More LMDh entries:
1710959310519.png

Renault

1710959507147.png

Ford

1710959865693.png

Mazda

1710960083386.png

Hyundai
 
Some based on recent activity,

A Skoda vision Gran Turismo.
1000004636.jpg

Formula One racing past a fire on the grass.
1000004552.jpg
 
A couple of cars I got it to design lately.
A car with small wheels and big windows
_f239f840-992a-4b32-beb1-cbc7f6f35f60.jpeg

Toyota Celica rally cars throughout the years.
_541f2b54-b597-42e7-a4c9-c6478d890b43.jpeg

A car with its bonnet open showing heaps of AA batteries.
_a11b775a-2a94-433e-af0f-2ccefcca79c2.jpeg

A steam powered sports car
_9b1e44e3-66fd-4652-a6eb-ceb62ca9a47b.jpeg

A Toyota Camry Hybrid with wide wheels and a massive engine.
_5c7ab3bf-330e-4fbc-bc1d-a2af94d3f75c.jpeg

3 Different types of Ferrari race cars
_5ccff898-9f33-4787-af30-38c19ed054ee.jpeg
 
Back