AIWJT GT300 Tuning Prohibited Pre-Season Racing/Drivers WantedOpen 

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 174 comments
Maybe we shouldn't be talking about cable cars. Kaz might put them in GT7.

The only time I took the tram to the top of Pike's Peak, was when I lived in Kansas. Go figure.

Just a heads up guys. There is an update and I heard its around 1 gig. From what they are saying the credit glitch (not that anyone of us would use it:) isn't effected but now they're going to have the log in bonus and the payouts for races have been increased an average of 150%. They have fixed other things as well, hopefully they fixed the issue we had in the lobby last week.

Some guy said this, "
by the way guys...anyone who attempts to keep glitching should beware now that it seems PD has modified their terms and conditions clause...and it should be regarding the glitching exploit issue".

Not sure if it's valid.

Glitch is broken only pays 300k but there's ways to earn legit that pay decent now due to bonus. That's what I read anyways , not gonna try it, the glitch that is.

Last edited:
Heads up, there is a thread about cars losing grip by changing out the rims. Seems to be occurring with cars that have wider tires mounted on the rears, when upgrading the rim the rear tires change to narrower fronts.

I don't feel so bad doing the money glitch, I consider it my fee for doing beta testing. I like the game a lot, but there are a lot of problems - some were already solved in GT5 and others just because they ran out of time (mapping the ducking stars and what not) that make you just scratch your head and say "Really!? WTF!!!

And once you update to 1.02 there is no more money glitch, but that seasonal thing is a pretty good peace offering (up to $12,000,000 w/the login bonus), plus the bump in payouts and the login bonuses.

I t
Heads up, there is a thread about cars losing grip by changing out the rims. Seems to be occurring with cars that have wider tires mounted on the rears, when upgrading the rim the rear tires change to narrower fronts.

I don't feel so bad doing the money glitch, I consider it my fee for doing beta testing. I like the game a lot, but there are a lot of problems - some were already solved in GT5 and others just because they ran out of time (mapping the ducking stars and what not) that make you just scratch your head and say "Really!? WTF!!!

And once you update to 1.02 there is no more money glitch, but that seasonal thing is a pretty good peace offering (up to $12,000,000 w/the login bonus), plus the bump in payouts and the login bonuses.

I think it was a planted glitch to get good first quarter sales.

I know how to spin at turn 1, geez.

Last video, i see how the first car lost it. But how in the world did the yellow car spin? My turn 1 spin, nearly taking out pit exit, doesn't look nearly as bad now!

Last edited:
I know how to spin at turn 1, geez.

Last video, i see how the first car lost it. But how in the world did the yellow car spin? My turn 1 spin, nearly taking out pit exit, doesn't look nearly as bad now!
Look closely , while i'm in the bus stop there is a car off to the left spinning in the grass.

I see it now.

So how were the 300's guys? Physics making a big difference with handling?
The 300's are fun. You can really throw them around and braking is very easy. I'm still struggling with the physics some especially online.

Is it a low speed cornering issue or more due to the weight shift they've implemented?

I feel a pretty big difference but the cars are comfortable. Less arcade, more realism. More of a sensation that you could lose it if you don't drive correctly. No more mash and run feeling. A better overall online experience.

Last edited:
I feel a pretty big difference but the cars are comfortable. Less arcade more realism. More of a sensation that you could lose it of you don't drive correctly. No more mash and run feeling. A better overall online experience.
Yep what he said. I just need more online time

Back