AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,822 views
Thank you and is your mygt up to date for cards?

I honestly don't know. That was next on my list considering gear is done and horns are done. Unless your MC schedule is crammed, why don't you hang loose until tomorrow. I should have that caught up by then. And as long as I have you on the line:

1) 12/14 sound right for the next OCD update?
2) How many cars have you gotten from duped tickets? Is it worth creating a 3rd account just for that purpose? Should I feel guilty if I do it?
3) Is there anyway you can slap me for not buying the 2D and 2J when they were in the OCD for half price?
4) What is the meaning of life?
5) What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Feel free to take this PM.
 
5 paints for your chevy corvette'69 in burgundry on the 9th ?
 
I honestly don't know. That was next on my list considering gear is done and horns are done. Unless your MC schedule is crammed, why don't you hang loose until tomorrow. I should have that caught up by then. And as long as I have you on the line:

1) 12/14 sound right for the next OCD update?
2) How many cars have you gotten from duped tickets? Is it worth creating a 3rd account just for that purpose? Should I feel guilty if I do it?
3) Is there anyway you can slap me for not buying the 2D and 2J when they were in the OCD for half price?
4) What is the meaning of life?
5) What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

Feel free to take this PM.

Too late on the cards. I sent AMG 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and if it turns out you didn't need them I will replace them with 5 shiny other ones.

1) Yes.
2) None. I am going to rip my 1000 tickets after the 20th since there are so many cars I "need". If a separate account then you have to send the car to the account you want it on.
3) I didn't either so we can slap each other.
4) I didn't even have the Salmon Mousse!
5) African or European?
 
Too late on the cards. I sent AMG 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and if it turns out you didn't need them I will replace them with 5 shiny other ones.

1) Yes.
2) None. I am going to rip my 1000 tickets after the 20th since there are so many cars I "need". If a separate account then you have to send the car to the account you want it on.
3) I didn't either so we can slap each other.
4) I didn't even have the Salmon Mousse!
5) African or European?

No need to resend.

1) Fantastic
2) I'm considering trying to acquire some tickets to do this, but I don't know how I feel about it yet.
3) *Thwap*
4 & 5) You pleasantly surprise me all the time, my friend. If you weren't a time zone away, I'd buy you a beer.
 
ch1potle
Thank you and is your mygt up to date for cards?

Hey can I get in on this? I have same car, just want 5 vibrant paint colors or 1 chrome
 
Hey can I get in on this? I have same car, just want 5 vibrant paint colors or 1 chrome

Dude you need to quit with the thread jacking or get reported
 
Seams like your schedule just gets bigger and bigger...

I would like to get your Polaris Metallic BMW 2002 Turbo, but I don't want to book it all that far from now...
 
5 paints for your chevy corvette'69 in burgundry on the 9th ?

If they are the right 5 paints. I'll send you a list today by PM.
 
Seams like your schedule just gets bigger and bigger...

I would like to get your Polaris Metallic BMW 2002 Turbo, but I don't want to book it all that far from now...

Most of my schedule is paint, so it shouldn't be a problem. If you're still going by your old parameters, I'd guess you'd like to go on 12/9 or 12/10. I'd prefer 12/10, as I may have a trade for 12/9.
 
Most of my schedule is paint, so it shouldn't be a problem. If you're still going by your old parameters, I'd guess you'd like to go on 12/9 or 12/10. I'd prefer 12/10, as I may have a trade for 12/9.

Not really, I didn't wanted to book trades between the 18th of December and somewhere in January, so I could play without worry of trades and also to send some cars to Crypto, but from what he said, he will not get a PS3 before Christmas, so if you can send earlier it's better and I will send you a car on the 18th.
 
Not really, I didn't wanted to book trades between the 18th of December and somewhere in January, so I could play without worry of trades and also to send some cars to Crypto, but from what he said, he will not get a PS3 before Christmas, so if you can send earlier it's better and I will send you a car on the 18th.

Ok, I can send today after my reset (12/8/2011 @ midnight your time). What are you sending?
 
If they are the right 5 paints. I'll send you a list today by PM.

ok :) , pm recieved and im gonna send them from werty_56-1

car goes to werty_56-2

cheers
 
Ok, I can send today after my reset (12/8/2011 @ midnight your time). What are you sending?

I will send:
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63

I have 3 of those:
Cordovan Brown Metallic (0/0/0)
Silver Blue Metallic (0/90,481.0Km/0)
Azure Aqua Metallic (0/57,578.0Km/0)

So what color do you want?
 
I will send:
Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C2) '63

I have 3 of those:
Cordovan Brown Metallic (0/0/0)
Silver Blue Metallic (0/90,481.0Km/0)
Azure Aqua Metallic (0/57,578.0Km/0)

So what color do you want?

If you don't mind, Cordovan Brown Metallic.
 
AMG 7, 9, 10, 12, 17 sent

TY, sir. Yet another successful transaction. "I love it when a plan comes together."
 
our trade :

the car that im gonna received - confirmed (it goes to werty_56-2)

the paints that im gonna send to you - not confirme (they will come from werty_56-1)

which paints were they ?
 
our trade :

the car that im gonna received - confirmed (it goes to werty_56-2)

the paints that im gonna send to you - not confirme (they will come from werty_56-1)

which paints were they ?

Anything from that list I sent you PM. Any five will do. FR needs to go to AJNS73 or be accepted from there, whoever gets to it first.
 
TY, sir. Yet another successful transaction. "I love it when a plan comes together."

And I "pity the fool" that interferes with the plan.
 
Anything from that list I sent you PM. Any five will do. FR needs to go to AJNS73 or be accepted from there, whoever gets to it first.

oh yeah , send a fr to werty_56-1 & 2 please
 
ohh yeah , how time it is there ? here is 12:36 Am

I'll be sending ~midnight 12/10 GMT (your time).
 
wasnt the trade on the 9th ?

It will be the 9th where I am. ~6pm 12/9 my time is ~ midnight 12/10 your time.
 
It will be the 9th where I am. ~6pm 12/9 my time is ~ midnight 12/10 your time.

the differençe between lisbon and carol stream is 6 hours ? damn
 
the differençe between lisbon and carol stream is 6 hours ? damn

Checked last night. Funny you should be in Lisbon, because that is the first city that jumped to my mind when I checked it. I am CST (GMT -6), you are GMT(0).
 
Back